• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Your favourite special or limited edition consoles

TheSpearGuy

transcended to the gods
1026117-9047069-9047069-1-1-1.jpg

homer-simpsons.gif

azkfuz670iq61.jpg

main.jpeg

system_funtastic__03538.1424751149.jpg

psp_3000_colors.jpg

I'm a big fan of the Hylian Shield 2DS. I picked one up just to have as my backup 3DS for the future.

There's quite a few favourites, but the Pabasonic Q Gamecube must be my favourite:

panasonic_q_consoleu9fvh.jpg

While the system itself is just fine, the Splatoon 3 Special Edition joy-con are godtier. That half transparent back with the suckers on them are amazing 🥰

I love the Panasonic Q too but... the New Horizons Switch is so, so beautiful. I just love it.

On the flip side... the Game Boy Advance SP Girl's Edition, whose only selling point was 'this is pink, so it's for girls' is something that I'd love to forget.

All these 3DS pics make me sad because I wanted most of them but couldn't afford them.

I have a really soft spot for Dragon Quest themed consoles. They just look so good.

6168iwQzyfL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Just look at this metal slime 2DS!

EFSyTYoUYAAbeoi

Or this gorgeous looking Switch set that I will never be able to get my hands on. They need to do a Zelda version with the Hylian Shield and Master Sword.

On the other hand, I do have a Luigi-themed 3DS...

ScreenHunter_15684-Dec.-02-14.46.jpg

Back
Top Bottom