• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Xmas/Holiday season avatar thread

VHS

Be kind, rewind.
Banned
Pronouns
He/Him/His
Hello everyone, to bring in the holiday cheer myself and others (@chocolate_supra and more) are going to be offering instead of usual avatar fixings some holiday themed ones. This can be as simple as adding a santa hat:

tG9puhN.png
H3GW04p.png

Or adding a holiday sweater, menorah, or however else you would like your avatar to be updated to reflect the holiday season. Just post what you would like, and a higher-res version of your avatar if you have it otherwise we can pull the one from your profile picture.

Happy holidays to all!

Last edited:
e775caf71e5549b909569f0a4132df23.jpg

Can you holiday up my 8 bit Simon Belmont? If I need to switch to a better Simon pic I can.
always have a hard time understanding what colors are what on this sprite lol otherwise would give him a santa colored suit too.

1N9eBT1.png

I was hoping to see this thread on here! Thanks for volunteering your service.

Could I get Link rudolph-fied with some antlers and a shiny red nose?

PCxWcNV.png

Quoted by: VHS
Hi VHS, I'd love some holiday flair. I never did end up grabbing the PNG you posted for me in the other thread, my apologies for that, but I did no really appreciate it and I'd love to see how you deck out Dr. Nabbit.

Quoted by: VHS
This is cool.
I will get a Santa Bender avatar later.

I always enjoy watching this type of threads and the creativity used.

Hi VHS, I'd love some holiday flair. I never did end up grabbing the PNG you posted for me in the other thread, my apologies for that, but I did no really appreciate it and I'd love to see how you deck out Dr. Nabbit.
ChsoUq2.png

Pretty fun :p

This is cool.
I will get a Santa Bender avatar later.

I always enjoy watching this type of threads and the creativity used.
Just to clarify you will get your own Santa Bender or were you asking for one of us to santafy your current bender?

Bumping for the holiday cheer, made this one to celebrate my now most anticipated game of 2022.

VS6tx9g.png

I feel bad that @VHS is beating me to the punch on a lot of these yet I'm the one whose gotta go fast.. 😕

This inspired me to retire my 2020 avatar and put a new one together for 2021 hype!

Anyone willing to throw a kirby hat on kirby?

EDIT - just added a snow background and a couple other small characters! No luck finding a hat that fits in well tho, y'all are magic

Last edited:
Not sure if I read that right, but I did manage to throw a kirby hat on kirby:

ocxT3fH.png
LMAO omg, absolutely a typo. I mean't Santa hat! I swapped out my background for a snowscape too haha.

This will sure get some mileage after the holiday season regardless, beautiful.

EDIT: Still laughing. Glorious.

I also thought you meant a kirby hat on kirby, assumed something like this hat I got for my cats (that they hated) lol

61mdLfMohKL._AC_SY741_.jpg

LMAO omg, absolutely a typo. I mean't Santa hat! I swapped out my background for a snowscape too haha.

This will sure get some mileage after the holiday season regardless, beautiful.

EDIT: Still laughing. Glorious.
Okie doke, I gotcha a couple options:
1BFyEo8.png
kXTuLzv.png

I went ahead and used your new one with the wintery background. Also I'm glad you got some laughs from the kirbykirby one. 😁

Okie doke, I gotcha a couple options:
1BFyEo8.png
kXTuLzv.png

I went ahead and used your new one with the wintery background. Also I'm glad you got some laughs from the kirbykirby one. 😁
Oh hot damn you have outdone yourself!!! There's no way I can't go all in with the beard.

Back
Top Bottom