• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Debunked [EDIT: A Confirmed, Amazing, Fake] Xbox Showcase Leaked?! POSSIBLE MAJOR SPOILERS!

Proven untrue

Was this found before or after the Silksong leak? Because if it was after then I'm leaning towards fake and trying to take advantage of that to seem legit

This is basically 4chan-leak tier

Edit: I'm also half hoping it's fake because while it would be more confirmation of Silksong it also would imply that game isn't coming soon

Edit 2: Hm looking into it more these are mostly just games already confirmed to be or rumored for the showcase. This really feels like a fake 4chan Direct leak with a bit higher production values

Sounds like how one of theirs would pan out. Tho if 007 isn’t there guess it’s in the direct

If it was real then the things standing out are Silksong, the Kojima game, and Quake

This list, if real, just shows how much I don’t care for Xbox 1st party games. Yet I love their console and play all my 3rd parties on it that aren’t on switch. Even then I’ve been playing some on Xbox rather then switch lol.

Only thing I’ll try out is Starfield but only cause of the setting. I dislike Bethesda games.

Silksong and Overdose are already real and were confirmed by a new insider who got the Stare of Play and Last of US Remake date correct.

Fake.

Everwild isn't showing up, there's no "cloud" on those Game Pass slides on first-party games, the Horizon expansion doesn't have a title despite previous ones having proper ones, and that Quake logo is the exact same as Quake Champions.

I think it would be weird that they would be advertising Halo Infinite Season 3 considering it doesn't come out until November. Not unless that is when the battle royale comes out. Still, they usually wait towards the end of a season before showing off the next one.

Tom Henderson said that Forza Motorsport is launching in Spring 2023, I think.

We already know the first Forza Horizon expansion is Hot Wheels themed, so they would show that instead of a generic "expansion pack 1" logo. That, and, as HockeyBird said, no way are they going to start hyping season 3 of Halo Infinite a month after season 2 started, unless it's packed with a whole games worth of content.

looks like it’s using a stock image background from one of the replies

And yeah, silksong rumor inclusion feels too on the nose

Last edited:
I know Silksong is highly anticipated, but no way it would be the only indie game highlighted in a summary image like this. Microsoft would definitely have more indies to highlight, especially with how much value they bring to GamePass.

It's fake. Forza Horizon 5 already got its expansion leaked earlier it's Hot Wheels again and there's a different logo for Age of Empires. Isn't Silksong rumored to be on Gamepass as well? Why wouldn't it be listed with all the other games?

I wouldn't be surprised if those images are fake but the games are real if that makes sense.
Well, yeah, that's because there aren't any new games on here (besides Kojima's, and that's been heavily rumored), and most things on here are stuff that are either directly rumored for the event or are just "hm what games does XBox have coming up"

Like I said earlier, this is just a 4chan fake leak with visuals. And these visuals aren't hard to fake

It would be amazing if this was real. I remember hearing somewhere that a huge chunk of Xbox devs had submitted footage for the event. Also, this could just be the big announcements and highlights of the show. It could still be fake tho.

Um the new game from Kojima and silksong this is a hype list, what’s that tweet mean by very disappointed, can’t get much better than this

He’s saying day 1 on gamepass or day 1 on Xbox? Either way we will get release date on the Xbox showcase, now I am hyped
Technically unclear, but most people think it's GamePass since that's what the "Day One" terminology is typically used for

Did we land on fake or real for this one? I hope there's more in addition to these games, and that Banjo will be there. If this is real and these are the biggy announcements, then I suppose that is less likely.

Did we land on fake or real for this one? I hope there's more in addition to these games, and that Banjo will be there. If this is real and these are the biggy announcements, then I suppose that is less likely.
It seems like it is fake or at least we have no reason to believe it, all titles have been known in the past already

Surprised they didn’t put in that Minecraft RTS but then I guess they would’ve have to make a title.

I hope the snitch could just leak everything soon so that I don't have to watch the event.

Back
Top Bottom