• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals Xbox Series X for $350 at Walmart.

Wish we got these kind of deals in EU as well. Also glad that it is the Diablo 4 bundle so you get a free good game and not something like Forza Motorsport or Starfield.

Wish we got these kind of deals in EU as well. Also glad that it is the Diablo 4 bundle so you get a free good game and not something like Forza Motorsport or Starfield.
I liked Starfield ultimatley but it failed to live up to my expectations.

And Forza, don’t even get me started. I’m a fan of those games since 2 on the xbox 360 back in 2007, and the new one was just devastatingly dissapointing to me. First off, the visuals are a huge downgrade from the initial trailers. But more damning than that was the career mode. its awful. It’s a tedious grind, they should just make the career mode from Motorsport 3 again as it was literally perfect. I was so excited for this game that I bought the 100 dollar edition on steam, I ended up refunding it an hour later. At least I have gt 7 and grid legends so there have been some good racing games to fill that void.

I liked Starfield ultimatley but it failed to live up to my expectations.

And Forza, don’t even get me started. I’m a fan of those games since 2 on the xbox 360 back in 2007, and the new one was just devastatingly dissapointing to me. First off, the visuals are a huge downgrade from the initial trailers. But more damning than that was the career mode. its awful. It’s a tedious grind, they should just make the career mode from Motorsport 3 again as it was literally perfect. I was so excited for this game that I bought the 100 dollar edition on steam, I ended up refunding it an hour later. At least I have gt 7 and grid legends so there have been some good racing games to fill that void.

I bought Starfield Premium and it has the potenrtial to be a 9/10 but is a 6.5 right now the more I play it. I know it will get there, but right now it is not worth it. I don't know what they did so many years leading into this Forza Motorsport. Anyway back on topic for the bundle, I hope they bring this offer to other countries if feasible.

I have no interest in getting the Series X at this point, but that is still a crazy good deal. I think it really becomes one of the cheapest, if not THE cheapest way to get into the realm of 4K, 120hz, VRR, HDR, etc. Plus with how good Game Pass is, plus the backwards compatibility, and samrt delivery, it's almost a crime not to do it.

Those who do buy this will be very pleased for sure!

Europeans, seeing such deals, to Europe:

aef5qqt3qbya1.jpg

crazy good deal

honestly any gamer should buy this, stock up on years of Game Pass Ultimate, and call it a day. if there's one ecosystem you should invest in it should be this first.

crazy good deal

honestly any gamer should buy this, stock up on years of Game Pass Ultimate, and call it a day. if there's one ecosystem you should invest in it should be this first.

I was seriously considering Xbox Series S/X early on, but after upgrading my PC, and getting a Steam Deck, I could not justify it after that. And even though I do still have a Base PS4, I don't really have a lot of desire to get a PS5. I actually may skip Sony this generation, which would be a first since I started with PlayStation in the PS2 days. PC + Nintendo is really all I need.

wow, now that is a deal. I could see upgrading from my XSS for that price. good grief.

edit: and it’s the diablo 4 bundle. that is the deal of the decade right there

Has the EU really not got equivalent deals? It went as low as £329 in the UK a few weeks back and was widely available for £359. Those prices were including our 20% vat unlike the american price so basically equivalent when accounting for both vat and exchange rate.

Last edited:
I was seriously considering Xbox Series S/X early on, but after upgrading my PC, and getting a Steam Deck, I could not justify it after that. And even though I do still have a Base PS4, I don't really have a lot of desire to get a PS5. I actually may skip Sony this generation, which would be a first since I started with PlayStation in the PS2 days. PC + Nintendo is really all I need.
Why don't you want a PS5?

Managed to convince my mom to grab one for my younger brother. He’s gonna have a merry Christmas

Why don't you want a PS5?

Great question. One of the reasons stems from Sony’s inclusion to PC ports of either current, or older PlayStation titles, while another is down to simply I don’t play on my PS4 much these days except to stream media. That 500 dollars I feel would be better spent elsewhere (and that’s exactly what happened when I bought my Steam Deck, and upgraded my rig).

That, and I guess I’m mostly bored of what Sony has been putting out, though there are some titles that I’ve been wanting to play (Ghosts of Tsushima comes to mind).

Largely speaking, however, they’re bringing their own titles to PC, so the incentive to buy a PS5 is less. That could change down the road perhaps if and when the PS5 Pro comes out though.

Back
Top Bottom