• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Wuthering Waves to release simultaneously on PS5, PS4, PC and Mobile. (UPDATE: New Trailer and CBT2 Announced)

Warlord

Chain Chomp
The news comes from the UnrealFest in Shangai.

As for what Wuthering Waves is, it's a new Open-World Action RPG gacha from Kuro games, developers of Punishing Gray Raven.

Here some videos to demonstrate what kind of game it is (keep in mind that the gameplay video is almost a year old and things have changed since then. There's been a massive leak recently showcasing a more recent build, so if you're interested just search on youtube)

I thought this was already out but I mistaken it for Tower of Fantasy. Both games seems really similar to Genshin.

you'd think at least one of these devs would get the idea to pursue bluer oceans on Xbox or Switch but nah

they all want to jump into the ring with Mihoyo

I was going to buy a Switch for this game, I guess I can stick to my Samsung.

Another short gameplay from a more recent build

you'd think at least one of these devs would get the idea to pursue bluer oceans on Xbox or Switch but nah

they all want to jump into the ring with Mihoyo
I fully expect both Genshin and Honkai star rail to release on Switch 2, or at least the second since it's been branded a 'timed console exclusive'
as for Xbox... better to give up hope

you'd think at least one of these devs would get the idea to pursue bluer oceans on Xbox

The ocean:

360_F_361215462_Fuihj79r7Utg9tCMwZunYYS1f5oA5Y1B.jpg

Switch would make sense, though. Maybe it comes later and they just didn't have to have the time/resources to work on a much more downscaled version of it at the same time for the simultaneous release.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom