• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club Would you buy a Sega Bass Fishing / Shigesato Itoi's No. 1 Bass Fishing double pack on the Switch?

MondoMega

Puffball Enthusiast
Pronouns
She/They
If you're fishing for a good time (and a good deal), this bundle is exactly what you're looking for. Two all-time bass fishing classics on one cartridge*; the ultimate package for all fans of fishing, bass and all of the above!

duijiqJ.png

* Internet download required for Shigesato Itoi's No. 1 Bass Fishing Definitive Edition. microSD card may be required.

Only if I can get a fishing controller.

Unironically I would love a way to play Shigesato Itoi’s Number 1 Bass Fishing tho

Obviously I would, and I can't even begin to imagine why anyone would say no.

YES. Just give me a Switch remaster of Sega Bass Fishing on Wii in 1080p and locked 60fps. Get SIMS back on it and give it a similar tuna tune up as they did those Fish On assets in Legendary Fishing for Switch. Give it the controls of the 360 version for portable mode (and optionally in docked mode). Easy win IMO.

I would rather have a collection of New Super Mario Bros., New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and New Super Mario Bros. 2.

Don't see the point of this thread. They'd never bundle both of these together when they'd be million sellers on their own full price.

I remembered the rumor that fishing controller would work with the DC Jambo Safari port that never happened. I have now learnt that Jambo safari came out on both DS and Wii and I never played either version despite owning both of them :cry:

Switch already has the GOAT of fishing games.

(seems a joke but the game is actually fairly popular in Japan)

Unironically I would love a way to play Shigesato Itoi’s Number 1 Bass Fishing tho
This.

It actually never got a Virtual Console release, despite the whole Mother trilogy eventually making it over (in Japan only obviously)

I’d prefer Sega Bass Fishing and Yuji Naka’s Fishing Resort HD instead.

Back
Top Bottom