• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Winnie The Pooh: Blood and Honey Horror Movie Trailer

LordRevan17

Your resident Sith Lord

The idea of this film is absolutely crazy, ridiculous, and just downright hilarious.

…Yet I can’t wait to see this day 1.

I don’t know why but I really really hate when people take stuff meant for children and turn it into devious stuff. Makes me sick to my stomach. So hard pass for me 😅 But glad if some people can enjoy it, not judging anyone ! I just hope that some animation company will do a proper animated movie based on the original books because their art style is very lovely

I don’t know why but I really really hate when people take stuff meant for children and turn it into devious stuff. Makes me sick to my stomach. So hard pass for me 😅 But glad if some people can enjoy it, not judging anyone ! I just hope that some animation company will do a proper animated movie based on the original books because their art style is very lovely
Oh don’t get me wrong, overall it looks pretty terrible. But because it looks bonkers and the concept of it all, I will watch it and treat it as a bad movie night with my friend. It’s gonna be glorious!

Looks like a low quality, low grade horror flick trying to bank on memery and gimmickry to get an audience.

There are plenty of genre films that have been made for next to no money that make up for it with great concepts and resourcefulness. This doesn't look to have that. The trailer is full of bad line reads, as well as what looks like standard (and sleazy) marketing of young girls getting into bikinis before getting killed.

The actual gimmick here is unclear. Are these Christopher Robin's woodland friends gone wild? Or are they a group of slashers going round wearing animal masks? Either way, nothing about the actual staging or cinematography suggests this is anything other than a dodgy first attempt at making a gimmick film off a property now that the copyright has expired.

There are ways to do these sorts of films well, but I'm not sure this is going to be one of those.

Fun fact: I did the soundtrack for another horror film by the same company that's behind this, should also be out later this year. All around a great bunch of people to work with and they have a massive passion for campy horror stuff so I'm happy to see this movie get a lot of traction online

Looks like a low quality, low grade horror flick trying to bank on memery and gimmickry to get an audience.

There are plenty of genre films that have been made for next to no money that make up for it with great concepts and resourcefulness. This doesn't look to have that. The trailer is full of bad line reads, as well as what looks like standard (and sleazy) marketing of young girls getting into bikinis before getting killed.

The actual gimmick here is unclear. Are these Christopher Robin's woodland friends gone wild? Or are they a group of slashers going round wearing animal masks? Either way, nothing about the actual staging or cinematography suggests this is anything other than a dodgy first attempt at making a gimmick film off a property now that the copyright has expired.

There are ways to do these sorts of films well, but I'm not sure this is going to be one of those.
There's been a press release already that clarifies that these are his actual childhood woodland friends that he abandoned after going to college and they they turned into cannibalistic killers in his absence.

I'm beyond excited for this movie. It looks cheesy and ridiculous and fun. I don't care if it's low budget, as long as it has some good kills I'll be happy.

Fun fact: I did the soundtrack for another horror film by the same company that's behind this, should also be out later this year. All around a great bunch of people to work with and they have a massive passion for campy horror stuff so I'm happy to see this movie get a lot of traction online
That’s awesome! I’m looking forward to hearing it when it comes out!

Back
Top Bottom