• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Why the triangle so loud

• Thread starter Deleted member 2
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2

Why in the the fUCK is the triangle so goddamn loud in this song

And it happens on the third beat of EVERY OTHER MEASURE in the ENTIRE SONG

Ever since I noticed I can't unhear it

But now I wanna know. What are some other things you can't unhear / unsee once they're noticed?

triangle-solo.gif

TRIANGLE SOLO!

Serious response, I once heard a radio DJ state on air how they hated how the snare drum is mixed in Teenage Dirtbag despite the song being an absolute banger and ever since, I have to agree

I was able to handle about four seconds of that
I had to listen to a couple...I won't say bad, but definitely "creative liberties taken", covers to help me find appreciation for the original again 😅

Again, not bad, the singer is quite lovely and the guitar soothing, but the genre shift is absolutely not what the average Wheatus fan would enjoy lmao

I had to listen to a couple...I won't say bad, but definitely "creative liberties taken", covers to help me find appreciation for the original again 😅

Again, not bad, the singer is quite lovely and the guitar soothing, but the genre shift is absolutely not what the average Wheatus fan would enjoy lmao

oooooh the guitar in that is nice

Dang the song doesn't even start until 0:11
:ROFLMAO: I was counting the seconds of the song itself but yeah. Damn, I even looked at the timestamp where I paused and typed that but was like "wait, like ten seconds of that wasn't even music, I won't count it" and you still got me. 😅

This isn't necessarily true — there isn't much frequency overlap with anything else, so you could make it quite a bit less loud without risking masking
The fact that I understood this makes me feel a bit more musically smart

I didn't think I'd be listening to a cover/reimagining of Teenage Dirtbag in 2023.

There’s a cowbell in the Siriusmo remix of Baby I’m Yours that has been distracting me for at least 5 years. I can’t place the logic behind it at all but I’m also not very musically inclined.

There’s a cowbell in the Siriusmo remix of Baby I’m Yours that has been distracting me for at least 5 years. I can’t place the logic behind it at all but I’m also not very musically inclined.

Oh whoa

Yeah that was a choice

Back
Top Bottom