• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club why is today e3 in february???

Cause E3 as the only place for many big announcements is archaic :p

Nah it has been a jam packed month. I'm more than ok with this.

oh yeah? watch me

@Josh5890
elmo-attack-larry-david.gif

Geoff Keighly crying into his mountain dew while eating doritos today
Jokes aside, I think we are going to see a lot of big announcements coming out this summer. Sony seems primed to pop off with a bunch of first party games. Xbox seems to finally have their first party pipeline in order. There really isn't much announced long term from the big third parties. Stuff that we have been waiting a long time for like Dragon Age 4 is scheduled to be revealed in a few months.

I think that H2 2024 is going to be lighter in terms of releases, but a lot of 2025-6 stuff is about to get announced.

Jokes aside, I think we are going to see a lot of big announcements coming out this summer. Sony seems primed to pop off with a bunch of first party games. Xbox seems to finally have their first party pipeline in order. There really isn't much announced long term from the big third parties. Stuff that we have been waiting a long time for like Dragon Age 4 is scheduled to be revealed in a few months.

I think that H2 2024 is going to be lighter in terms of releases, but a lot of 2025-6 stuff is about to get announced.
And the New Nintendo Hardware cometh and we should have the unveiling this summer assuming the 3 month delay rumors are accurate. That's going to contribute to a lighter back half of the year but I think there's still going to be plenty of new releases to get excited about.

Back
Top Bottom