• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Who should nintendo partner for the switch 2?

I’m guessing we’re not talking about like, idk, adidas tracksuit Switch 2 enclosures?

Haha, now be serious
this is like my sleeper agent activation phrase

not once has anyone recommending increased seriousness not activated more chaos in me

Crocs x Nintendo Sequitch
Uggs x Nintendo Sequitch
Body Glove x Nintendo Sequitch

the thing is I kinda don’t care about which studios they end up partnering with for games, other than whatever degree of ethics can be preserved

each end result will sort of stand on it’s own on the plinth of judgment, so the results are ultimately the more interesting part to me.

however, imagining bizarre Switch 2 fashion collabs is horrifying, delightful chaos in my world

sorry for getting carried away though

just please, for me β€” imagine Joy-Con Crocs

the thing is I kinda don’t care about which studios they end up partnering with for games, other than whatever degree of ethics can be preserved

each end result will sort of stand on it’s own on the plinth of judgment, so the results are ultimately the more interesting part to me.

however, imagining bizarre Switch 2 fashion collabs is horrifying, delightful chaos in my world

sorry for getting carried away though

just please, for me β€” imagine Joy-Con Crocs
Okay.

What about dc comics?
I think comics as a medium have invented and murdered β€œcollaboration” ten thousand times over by now

so I’m loathe to give them even more room in my imagination

I’m gonna cut out the silly shit and start my own thread for bad merch ideas and jokes β€” would that be better, in terms of not derailing the more serious discussion you’re aiming for?

I’m gonna cut out the silly shit and start my own thread for bad merch ideas and jokes β€” would that be better, in terms of not derailing the more serious discussion you’re aiming for?
Okay, i'm honestly neutral to all of this.

I'd love to see an Insomniac Starfox. I think the future of that franchise is being similar to Ratchet and Clank

I just want to see that thread anyway. Curious what abomination you can come up with.

Crocs x Nintendo Sequitch
Uggs x Nintendo Sequitch
Body Glove x Nintendo Sequitch
Pleats Please x Nintendo Switch Family of Consoles
Pantone x Nintendo Switch Family of Consoles
Nongshim Shin Ramyun x Nintendo Switch Family of Consoles

Okay, the madness is contained. Cheers!

Vertigo Gaming for a Cook Serve Delicious game where you own a restaurant somewhere in the Zelda universe.

Thunderful for a Steamworld Dig style game starring Wario as the big boss sending you, his employee, down into the mines to dig up gems.

Somehow get EA to let Popcap make a PvZ Garden Warfare game but with Pikmin.

Vertigo Gaming for a Cook Serve Delicious game where you own a restaurant somewhere in the Zelda universe.

Thunderful for a Steamworld Dig style game starring Wario as the big boss sending you, his employee, down into the mines to dig up gems.

Somehow get EA to let Popcap make a PvZ Garden Warfare game but with Pikmin.
Okay.

Um, it should be Guillermo del toro + kojiman.
I'm pretty sure that's how you get a Death Stranding.

Instead, envision, if you will, a reality in which we can say that somehow Silent Hills has returned.

Or we can go with something else. That's cool too.

I like the general idea of this, and it seems like a reasonable portrayal of Wario.

I always figured an RPG or some such where his employees team up to take him down during an instance he's gone a bit maniacal.

I think there is a large enthusiast market for deep games on the go.

While it's not my pick for their top priority partnerships, making sure they get 2K's Civilization 7 and all the Paradox output (Strategy, sim and city builder) should be on the roadmap. People spend thousands of hours on those games

Last edited:
Partner with Sega for exclusivity on those games announced recently. Imagine Golden Axe,Altered Beast, AfterBurner and the like all exclusive to Switch 2.

My mom. Thanks to her ideas it launches with nothing but dr mario games.
first console to sell 2 copies in total.

Sega: all of the new titles confirmed.

Bandai Namco: Tekken and Elden Ring day 1.

Koei Tecmo: Hyrule Warriors Ultimate.

Square Enix: a deluge of the latest FF games.

Platinum: new IP

Rock Star: GTA something (if not 6).

MS/Activision: Call of Duty w/ Samus DLC.

Drive to get smaller indie developers to create low-risk titles based on their existing IP.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom