• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Which Pikmin?

Whichmin?

• Pikmin

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Pikmin 2

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Pikmin 3

Votes: 40 62.5%

• Total voters
I've only played 2 and 3 and love 'em both but 3 left more of an impression on me. Boss battles and level design are just stronger than in 2. Still, 2 with the whole dungeon crawling gameplay and the combat focus was also a lot of fun.

3 definitely took what worked in the previous two games and refined it. It has the best levels, the best types of Pikmin (insert avatar joke here) and the most fleshed out multiplayer mode. The three-captain system also allows for more multitasking and adds replay value.

But all three games are fantastic.

How did this thread get made without letting people vote for the Doublemin, Min Min?
  • Greater environmental and ecological variety.
Figure everything is connected, creatures have their homes, they'll fight each other, maybe a kind of Monster Hunter sort of feel, except you're absolutely tiny work a veritable army of even smaller critters at your command.
  • Playable Night-time hard mode (could be optional).
The night is a thing of terrors.
Part of me wants to see that. But sometimes leaving things to the imagination is more effective.
How much of a nightmare could the nighttime be?
  • Controlling enemies.
I was going to innocently suggest the pikmin could crawl inside a corpse and puppeteer it.
But then I was reminded these guys exist:
But the actual answer is Pikmin 2, because it has Bulbmin.

d8c720db875baef44fb427e959dcff89.jpg
and I always thought there should be more done with them.

Back
Top Bottom