• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Which 2010s/2020s third party game characters do you guys think should be in smash bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
None, please.

I'd like to see the focus change from a surface skim of a ton of different franchise to a deeper dive into a smaller group, with more meaningful crossover elements. A lot of the DLC stuff in Ultimate felt really sectioned off and unintegrated.

For a wildly inappropriate personal attack wishing death on another member, you have been banned permanently. -xghost777, Zellia, Lord Azrael, big lantern ghost
I haye you tye as you can't imagine, you're just a fucking idiot that should die attached to a giant nuclear bomb, idc if i get banned or if you call me a infant, because i hate this place almost as much as your dead mother.

With the OP permanently banned we are locking this thread. -xghost777, Zellia, Lord Azrael, big lantern ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom