• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Where are these Pikmin creatures going?

MondoMega

Puffball Enthusiast
Pronouns
She/They
Since last Thursday, the official Nintendo Store Twitter account has begun posting cryptic videos of wind-up Pikmin enemy toys, waddling off into the white void.

First, the common Bulborb.

Then, an Orange Bulborb.

Now earlier today, a Yellow Wollyhop.

Which funny Pikmin creatures do you want to see show up next? What are they up to? Where exactly are they going? What will they find there? How much will it cost to import these? All of these questions and more can be discussed here.

We NEED Breadbug

ForestNavelBreadBug.png

PSA: A hairy bulborb version of these would be hella cool. Too bad the lad remains stuck in 2.

Us Westerners should at least receive these in DLC levels.

These are amazing. Snootwhacker next please.

Or just release an Oatchi with Pikmin on it and take all my money, Nintendo

I need a phosbat and a bearded amprat, please and thank you.

and now it's official, alongside some other new additions to the Pikmin merch line!

Hope they do a Series 2; there's still so many adorable Pikmin enemies they can add...

Iridescent Flint Beetle is next up!

Look at em go!

This one’s clearly the least interesting of the bunch, unfortunately, lol. Missed opportunity to make the legs move around as the wheels roll! Wonder why they didn’t do that…

Also, I kinda wish these could be amiibo instead. Or, hell, just give us a series of Pikmin amiibo cards—and make a new side game like Hey! Pikmin to use them with!

(But who am I kidding; we still can’t even get an Alph amiibo for Smash, or an Oatchi amiibo alongside Pikmin 4, and Nintendo didn’t even bother making new amiibo figures for Animal Crossing with New Horizons and that’s a way more popular franchise…)

Whenever I see windup toys like these, my mind just goes...

I wish that Nintendo NY was far bigger than it is. Then we'd have more space and a better chance to get stuff like this over here.

Back
Top Bottom