• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Whatcha Playin’ This Weekend, Fam? |6/28-6/30|

Which version? I really enjoyed playing the coop mode online on the X360 port with a friend a couple years ago.

Nintendo Switch Online of course. The most important FPS of our age should be experienced on the platform it saved even if indirectly as long as it is official.

I'm playing some weird-ass, old game called Ocarina of Time. Anyone ever heard about it? My god, this is DOGSHIT, you have to read like some medieval chump, the main character doesn't talk and have pores visible like my boy Nate and why the fuck does this loser get all the chicks from waving a sword around when he could have a gun like a real manly man.

/s

TTYD was so good, I started Paper Mario 64 after a one week break. I've played it twice before, but never managed to beat the final boss, hopefully I can change that this time. Third time's the charm!

Currently in chapter 2 and it's interesting to see how much more varied the level design is. The comparison between Mt. Rugged and Boggly Woods is really stark. I wonder if the lead level designer or general design philosophy changed between the 2 games?

FF14 Dawntrail ! The early access started yesterday, and they've managed the queues to get in the game like champ this time. You never wait more than 2 minutes to get into the game.

The new areas are peak so far.

urqopacha.jpg

Vice City is no longer fun. These asset missions are terrible. I’m so close to the end of the game, but I think it’s getting dropped. I’ll watch a youtube video of the ending and call it finished.

🌃 I started playing Another Code Recollection on Switch, but I honestly think the game worked better as a ds visual novel that an adventure game. It is still very pretty though and i still kove the characters. Also playing a bit of part time UFO, very fun game.

Vice City got dropped, and I just rolled credits in Wario Land. Now I’m not sure what to play next! Maybe some of the stuff I just got from the Steam sale… Minishoot Adventures or Slay the Princess 🤔

I played a crap ton of AC Valhalla today but my goodness I feel like there is still a bunch to do.

The missions seem to be getting longer and longer

My world isn't operating correctly so no games will be played this weekend unfortunately.

I was having a lot of fun with the Valorant beta the last couple weekends, but competitive matchmaking seems to be scuffed. I’m Silver 3 getting matched with Platinum and Diamond players 😭

Took a break from that to finally roll credits on Elden Ring after 2 years and start the Shadow of the Erdtree DLC.

Back
Top Bottom