• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion What releases first Silksong or Switch 2

What releases first

• Silksong

Votes: 46 33.8%
  • Switch 2

Votes: 90 66.2%

• Total voters
Bored of the Silksong discussion now. FIVE years on from the pretty extensive announcement trailer, barely a word from them. How not to treat your passionate fanbase.

They're actually the same thing. Nintendo Swilksong 2

Like when Jeff Goldblum shared a teleporter with a fly

Can't wait for the new Hollowcons

It's a bug and a feature

Switch 2 will actually be a thing at some point, I am not convinced Silksong is anything more than a few trailers and some marketing agreements

I’m glad they are letting the game cook, but DEAD radio silence is not the answer, annual development updates would be nice. Same with little devil inside. Both games seem like the small teams bit off more than they can chew, and are now trying to bide as much time as they can. But hollow knight is a great game, so I have no doubt team cherry will pull it off.

Not Silksong, I think they haven't managed to replicate the feel of Hollow Knight considering Hornet moveset

giphy.gif

At the same time.

Just kidding, I'll take Silksong right now, thank you.

Project X Zone 3 with Sonic, Pac-Man, (Classic) Mega Man and other cereal mascots from Bandai Namco, Capcom and Sega. Also Wario and Waluigi will be there too, but not Mario and Luigi.

Which means that both will never happen. :devilish:

I love this. We're discussing if what was a DLC for what was a Wii U game is gonna release after Switch 2 or not.

They did try to aim for a h1 2023 release so depending on how close they got to achieving that I could see silksong happening sooner than people think, kinda like totk delay where they just want to polish it

What releases first Silksong or else the Switch 2?
If its a launch title, I wonder if once it gets out, that the game was originally signed as an exclusive game for a Switch successor in 2019 and then 2020 happened and the delay of the successor to 2024+ sending them into a endless waiting loop.

They did try to aim for a h1 2023 release so depending on how close they got to achieving that I could see silksong happening sooner than people think, kinda like totk delay where they just want to polish it
wanted to ask where did you hear H1... But then realised 2023 was last year, not this one...

Necrobump aside it feels like there’s been too much smoke lately re:Silksong so I’m going with that
Yeah, before... the events of basically the last month I was confidently in camp Switch 2 but now I'm more leaning towards Silksong tbh

giphy.gif

Also, Team Cherry, if you're reading this and didn't sign any papers with Microsoft giving them the right to announce the Silksong release date, let Nintendo do it. Microsoft sucks and doesn't deserve to show the trailer of your masterpiece. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom