• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club What is the most forgotten Switch exclusive?

It's absolutely The Stretchers. Good Job! at least got a spot in a Direct (or an Indie World, I can't recall which) near its release while The Stretchers was just set upon the world in a regular store update and that's about as far as Nintendo have ever promoted it.

Nobody has talked about Smash Ultimate for a whole month so that's my pick
ukobAk3.jpg

I’d get it but for no more than 30€ physical, and looking around it’s usually 50/60€ no thanks. Informing myself about MUA3, I’ve concluded the game has too many issues that I know will have an impact oncmy enjoyment,for me to spend more (and even 30 bucks is stretching it a bit). Also, I wish the game had a demo and there’s no good reason for lacking one. In fact one of the things I love about the Switch compares to PS4/5/Xbox is how many demos there are on the eShop, the platform definitely spawned a resurgence of the XBL demo days.
I really love the game. I put more than 230 hours on it. I got my money's worth from the game and DLC.

Games with digital only releases are easy targets, so I'll go with something with a physical release for most forgotten Switch exclusive...

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3

This was a Nintendo exclusive Marvel game and a long awaited sequel to the Ultimate Alliance series. It released to little fanfare in July 2019 near bigger releases like Fire Emblem Three Houses, and it's sales were mediocre for a Marvel title. It's last recorded sales are 1.13m and while it would've sold more since, it is among the lowest million sellers on Switch that we know of.

If The Stretchers isn't a million seller you people are to blame!

Nobody's talked about Warioware in over a month
Come to the ST, I talk about it plenty there! Each weekly challenge is another chance for a discussion!

please come in there it gets lonely all by myself

EDIT: The actual answer, at least for Nintendo published games, probably is Flip Wars, though I guess they didn't publish it in Japan? The Stretchers is also a good choice - I feel like people remembered Good Job just a little bit more than that one. A shame admittedly, it was cool seeing Nintendo publish smaller indies for their platform.

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3, I own it and I forgot about it.

I was going to say this. In fact I almost bought the digital copy by accident when I checked I had save data for the game and I basically went "I played this before? When did I buy this?"

Ultimate Alliance 3 is a good answer. I loved the first 2 games and I often forget that a 3rd one came out.

Can't put my finger on exactly why, but I just didn't want to play it when it came out.

Perhaps The Stretchers is a good one, and personally speaking, I didn't like that the game requires single Joy-Cons for multiplayer. Brain Training is another good one, but not sure if the new Big Brain Academy game would've met the same fate despite not being released yet.

I would have suggested Soldam: Drop, Connect, Erase, but I noticed that it was on the 4th Playstation console, so it does not count even though it could've counted, since it was an early Switch game. Also, Sushi Strikers is a simultaneous Switch and 3DS game (similar to the first Dr. Mario game), so I wouldn't count it as a Switch exclusive even if it technically forgotten.

1-2 Switch.

This Nintendo-developed exclusive is so forgotten that when suggesting possible titles for Nintendo Selects, this is often left out even though it technically has what it takes to be one, namely the fact that it sold very well (especially very early on) and the sluggish sales later on in the Switch's life thanks to having a lot more games released that are considerably superior.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:
Sniperclips I'll give you, but Fast RMX isn't a Switch exclusive. It was on the Wii U.

Oops. Could've sworn I looked up Fast Racing Neo, before, and it looked different.

Wait. I was thinking about that one on the Wii, lol.

Last edited:
Perhaps The Stretchers is a good one, and personally speaking, I didn't like that the game requires single Joy-Cons for multiplayer. Brain Training is another good one, but not sure if the new Big Brain Academy game would've met the same fate despite not being released yet.

I would have suggested Soldam: Drop, Connect, Erase, but I noticed that it was on the 4th Playstation console, so it does not count even though it could've counted, since it was an early Switch game. Also, Sushi Strikers is a simultaneous Switch and 3DS game (similar to the first Dr. Mario game), so I wouldn't count it as a Switch exclusive even if it technically forgotten.

This Nintendo-developed exclusive is so forgotten that when suggesting possible titles for Nintendo Selects, this is often left out even though it technically has what it takes to be one, namely the fact that it sold very well (especially very early on).

Thank you for reading.
Brain Training is an interesting one because its lack of a North American release contributes to how forgotten it is. If it got a full global launch then I don't think it would be as forgotten.
Sniperclips I'll give you, but Fast RMX isn't a Switch exclusive. It was on the Wii U.
...and today I learned that Fast RMX is an enhanced port of Fast Racing Neo and not a fully original title, hah.

Back
Top Bottom