• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club What is the first game you think of, when you see this system ? - Part 03

Link Between Worlds
This, so much. One of my absolute favorite 2D Zelda games, if not the best. I really need to play it again in the near future. Fantasy Life was a close second, though and the Streetpass games probably would have been my pick, if I actually had met other 3DS owners more than once or twice in a year.^^
Paper Mario Sticker Star…

I bought a 3DS at launch because of my hype for this game lol
Oh god, I feel you. Here, have a 🍪.

It's kind of weird considering how many good games the system has, but I cant think of a game that I identify strongly with the 3DS. No game to rule them all.. sort of.

But, I'll probably go with the Fire Emblem franchise instead of a single game , because it was reinvogorated and brought back to life from life support on that system.

Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.png
Ocarina of Time 3D

Ocarina of Time 3D. It was the game I was most excited for when the thing was announced, and the day it came out I had been up all night working, so I dragged myself into Walmart at like 9am to buy it. Lol

The Legend Of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

Honorable mentions: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Metroid: Samus Returns, Super Mario 3D Land.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Played so much of it it’s hard to think of a 3DS without thinking about that game.

Pokemon XY, ended up being my most played game on the system by far due to how well PSS worked, also the reason I bought one.

Pilotwings Resort! Mainly because there was a best jug kiosk with this color and that was the game demo.

Back
Top Bottom