• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club What in gods name…

Let’s post SEGA based art and content in hea to cheer me up, I’ll start:

capsule_616x353.jpg

The only thing I dislike is the font... Or is that part of the joke too? "haha, have trouble reading anything in the site too!"

I thought there was something wrong with my browser before actually reading the header. Quality AFJ. I’m glad I joined this board when I did. 👌

I wonder if on next years April Fools Day, some Nintendrones will change it to some fanboy site like ‘famiboards’

I appreciate the effort put in the joke, but I appreciate it even more that you left the theme selector available. I switched to the dark theme for my own sanity lol.

I am not joking, this is the least readable default theme I've had to use after 2003.

I am very disappointed in this design. I can't imagine anyone liking SEGA more than Nintendo. Did you forget what happened in the 90s?

I am very disappointed in this design. I can't imagine anyone liking SEGA more than Nintendo. Did you forget what happened in the 90s?
Well today is an alternate universe, SEGA is releasing their Sonic Odyssey for their SEGA Dream LEVER Soon™️

But that’s a leak, the code name for the console is SX.

I think the Sonic the Hedgehog music is a bit much. I left my phone idle and the music started playing until I unlocked it and closed the browser tab.

Back
Top Bottom