• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club What do you do more, play video games or browse forums/surf the net?

What do you do more

• Play games

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Browse Forums / Browse the net

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

lemonfresh

#Team2024
Pronouns
He/Him
Personally I haven't been playing too many games this year. Metroid Dread has been the big one that I have played and resident evil earlier this year. I see myself just browsing the internet more especially after work, reading forums and watching YouTube videos. What about you guys?

Have very limited time to play games so checking forums during breaks from work or family time adds up.

Most of the time, I do both at the same time. A GameFAQs tab has to be on one of the tabs so I can know about the best fusion recipes for my demons.

I browse more because I can do it casually while doing something else whereas gaming requires more time commitment.

About the same, but it used to be forums from like the late 2000s though 2017 or so. From 2018-2020 gaming was higher, this year it might have fluctuated back to forums.

As a true gamer, I naturally spend more time on forums

Honestly it's just a lot simpler to browse a forum than hop on and play a video game, even with portable systems like the Switch

I've cut down my forum time significantly... outside of working hours. I've been on forums since age 12 and IMO it's not a good use of one's time.

Where's the yes option lol. I often am doing stuff in FFXIV when I'm browsing or waiting in various queues.

If you include time spent at work, it's definitely forums.

If you only include time spent at work, it's more even - a lot of my downtime is also spent reading / watching TV.

I used to be on forums most of the time, but nowadays any spare time I have after work goes to gaming. Which is weird, I thought I would play less and be online more as I grew older but it's definitely been the opposite for me. Seem to be the odd one out going by the other posts

I can't play at work (well) but I can definitely open up a new tab and post some bs on an internet forum or Twitter.

I spend way more time watching shows/reading/drawing/writing than playing video games. Gaming has always been a low-priority hobby unless there's a title I really want to get through.

Back
Top Bottom