• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion What are your most played games on your 3DS's Activity Log?

RoyalGoldenFES

Octorok
Pronouns
He/him
(Assuming you own one or still have one on hand, of course).

Just curious to see what you all say, especially with how much more exact the console is at tracking playtime compared to the Switch.

This is my top 5:

1. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS (158:01)
2. Pokémon Omega Ruby (108:38)
3. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (105:42)
4. Pokémon X (100:33)
5. SMT Devil Survivor: Overclocked (82:19)

I lost my exact hours throughout many console migrations, but from what I can remember:

1. Pokemon Y - 570
2. Pokemon Omega Ruby - 305
3. Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS - 205
4. Pokemon Moon - 180
5. The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes - 115

1. Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 85:44
  2. FE Echoes: Shadows of Valentia - 45:06
  3. Pokémon Moon - 40:48
  4. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 40:26
  5. 5. Super Smash Bros. - 37:05
Fun to see actually. I didn't realise I played Animal Crossing that much. All these hours seem little, but I wasn't gaming as much around the 3DS/Wii U time due to studies so I am still surprised to see al this, haha.

1. Fire Emblem Fates - 271:38 (though spread over the 3 campaigns)
2. Super Smash Bros. - 242:17
3. Fire Emblem Awakening - 142:06
4. Xenoblade Chronicles 3D - 100:35
5. Chrono Trigger - 96:45

My 6th is Fire Emblem Echoes at 80:25, so lots of Fire Emblem time on the 3DS, geez. That and Picross are probably the main things I remember looking back on my years with the system. This was a very fun thing to look back on!

1. Animal Crossing New Leaf - 105:28 (though I played as much if not more on my other 3DS which is still at my parent's place)

2. Fantasy Life - 43:41

3. Majora's Mask 3D - 30:57 (probably 20 more hours on my other 3DS, I did another playthrough on it)

4. Fire Emblem Awakening - 30:49 (18 more hours on my other 3DS I think)

5. Smash Bros - 25:34 (I mostly played the Wii U version, those 25 hours were just one month of play until the Wii U version released). 27:45 if you add my time playing the demo lol.

On my other 3DS, I think Tomodachi Life and Ocarina of Time (I have done like 4 full playthrough of it), and maybe A Link Between Worlds (2 or 3 playthroughs) would be on the top 5.

Pokemon Gold, although I'm not sure of the exact count, I know it's over 600 hours. I did a soft reset shiny hunt for Lugia (which was actually kinda fast, relatively speaking), and I've done loads of shiny eggs.

• Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 428:13
  • Smash Bros 3DS - 313:40
  • Pokémon X - 221:12
  • Dragon Quest 7 - 146:58
  • Fire Emblem Fates Conquest - 142:35
  • Etrian Odyssey 4 - 137:16
  • Super Street Fighter 4 - 130:25
  • SMT4 Apocalypse - 122:21

There are funny things on my list though. Lego Rock Band is over 30 hours of played, Pokémon TCG is at 45, WarioWare Inc (ambassador GBA game), is 37 and Jam with the Band is at 35. I've already played more than 200 hours of Jam with the Band on regular DS.

Unfortunately the log on my old 3DS XL wasn’t properly transferred to my New model, so I’m not sure about my childhood hours. As for my New 3DS XL, most hours are divided between FE Awakening, Fates Birthright, and Fates Conquest

I’m hoping to play Echoes sometime this summer!

Surprised by my activity log. I thought I would have way more time on Mario Kart, certainly more than Smash Bros, at least.

1 - Pokemon X - 166h
2 - Kid Icarus Uprising - 130h
3 - Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate - 117h
4 - Smash Bros 3DS - 115h
5 - Mario Kart 7 - 81h

I sure miss how much personality the menus had back then, with the catchy themes and neat presentation.

I wasn't playing a ton of games back when the 3DS had its run, so my numbers are lower than most people.

1. Pokemon X - 43h
2. Pokemon Alpha Sapphire - 36h
3. Ocarina of Time 3D - 29h
4. Pilotwings Resort - 26h
5. Animal Crossing: New Leaf - 24h

After turning it on to check this list, I can say that the 3DS XL is a nice piece of kit. Comfortable to hold, sturdy, great screens. I should use this thing more often.

iirc, it was Animal Crossing New Leaf and Tomodachi Life that took up the most amount of hours. I think the former was around 500ish hours???

1) Animal Crossing New Leaf
2) Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
3) Pokemon X
4) Smash Bros 3DS
5) Fire Emblem Awakening

Back
Top Bottom