• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion What are you thinking of right now?

How sick it would be if someone made a really, really accurate simfile in ITG/Stepmania for this song, and also how fun it probably is to play on the drums. God I wanna play the drums again.

Last edited:
I've been thinking of basically nothing but Process of Elimination since I first played it around two weeks ago. Just staying completely rent-free in my head. I already want to replay it.

How much I don't want to mow the lawn and instead play Zelda

Annoyed at how much my rent is going up and how small my raise is for the year. Wife and I want to have a kid next year and I'm worried about how we're going to pull it off financially

Mentally rotating furniture in my head to make it all fit in a condo space with my existing stuff and painting walls and how to decorate accordingly that makes it appear lush and maximalist without giving into base instincts of bachelor pad

Pickled eggs. More specifically finding a good deal on some eggs so I can buy a bunch and pickle them.

Back
Top Bottom