• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion What’s your fav and least fav Halloween candy?

Vanillalite

Bob-omb
It’s that spooky time of year Famiboards! What’s your fav candy and what’s your least fav? Is there something you always want at this time of year? Is there some candy you dread?

Reese's Pieces are the best. I'm not sure I have a least fave. Candy is candy! I'm in the pro-candy corn camp as well.

I really miss enjoying candy corn. As a kid I adored it. As an adult I always see it, think I want some, buy it, and am sorely disappointed. Truly a loss of innocence.

As for my adult favorite, I have no idea. There's not much beyond candy corn that I associated with Halloween as a child.

I don't eat candy very often but I've always liked reese's. I can't think of one I really dislike, but I never got into skittles as much as others around me did.

At the risk of being a living stereotype of my country, if chocolate counts then my favorite is chocolate. If it doesn't... something like reese's or skittles.

As for least favorite, I'm in the anti-candy-corn camp but I'm jealous of the people who like it because it looks so tasty...

Reese's peanut butter cups were always my favorite.
I also like candy corn, but only Brach's - made with real honey. Some of the other brands taste like wax to me.

Least is Necco Wafers. No thank you. You can keep your chalk discs for yourself, thanks.

What's the difference between Halloween candy and rest of the year candy? Besides the price.

Reese's pieces is my answer, followed by those gummy peach rings that have the sour sugar coating.

Least favorite would probably be black licorice.

Controversial, but my least favorite is candy corn.

As for my favorite, I don't know. I'd have to say Reese's.

I probably eat more candy than a person my age should, but when Halloween rolls around I am always a sucker for that big "child's play" bag that they sell at stores. Multiple shapes of tootsie rolls, flavored tootsie rolls, tootsie pops, and dots. It just means Halloween to me, and I'm not that old. My Halloween dread was always those no-name candies wrapped in orange or brown. I don't even know what they are.

Outside of Halloween, my current favorite is key lime kit kats, but I have pretty wide tastes, and favorites change a lot.

Edit: Hey, @Phosphorescent Skeleton we share a least favorite!

What are those sticky candies that came in orange and black waxy wrappers? Those sucked.
It's those, and I came here to post these. It's called Kiss and they suck. :lol

kerr-s-molasses-kisses.jpg

Stuff they give out for halloowen or just candy that's only available in halloween?

For stuff they give out,
Reese's peanut butter cups I love.
Least favorite is licorice.

Back
Top Bottom