• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club "WE ARE NINTENDO. WE CHALLENGE ALL PLAYERS. YOU CANNOT BEAT US"

WestEgg

King of the Krocs
Administrator
Pronouns
he/him

A little late for Halloween, but I just came across this and now you must witness it as well.

At least it's better than NoA's absurd trend of portraying Kirby as an edgy eldritch monster.

470.jpg

oh man this is classic

I remember stumbling on it on youtube when I was like 12 and thinking it was the creepiest thing I'd ever seen

what

the fuck

at ALL of this

I remember first seeing this commercial on YouTube like...well over a decade ago at this point. It's a little creepy and a little silly at the same time, but I kinda like it.

Yep, first saw that probably a decade ago and am damn thankful I didn't see that at a super young age. May have changed my perception of Nintendo as I know it, or at least early on. Just really fucked up and like, legit is nightmare fuel for little kids.

It's been a long time since I last thought about the "YOU CANNOT BEAT US" video. Folks really couldn't figure out how to advertise Nintendo games back in the day.

To be honest ? I love this one. it's so incredibly wrong and creepy that it just circles back to being good in its absurdity.

Back
Top Bottom