• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Warner Bros Multiversus character select screen leaked [Press Start]

God damn it I read it as Wario Universe and got way too excited.

225px-Snagglepuss.png

Snagglepuss or no b... free download.

Companies must’ve caught on with how popular Smash announcement were in terms of engagement. Wonder if they can make some quality trailers, smash are in a class of their own.

And of course how much Smash sells and crossover potential lolz

Now bring in Harry Potter, Austin Powers & Doctor Evil, Mobius (Matrix), Mordecai & Rigby, Power Puff Girls, Daffy Duck, Godzilla, Emmet/Lucy (Lego Movie), It, Gremlins, Beetlejuice, Willy Wonka, Freddy Kruger, Omi (Xiaolin Showdown), Ed, Edd n' Eddy, Dexter Lab, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Grim Reaper and Mandy (Billy & Mandy), Samurai Jack & Aku, Yakko, Wacko and Dot, We Bare Bears, Dr Mrs Girlfriend the Monarch (Venture Bros), Buddy Hobbs (Elf), The Mask, Rorschach & Dr Manhattan (Watchmen), Static Shock, Annabelle and Raven & Cyborg from Teen Titans GO.

edit: I think that covers most of the WB grounds. I'm sure there are more reps people would want from certain universes.

Last edited:
The roster has serious potential to be incredibly exciting if the game actually looks and plays decent. But hearing that it's probably a free-to-play low-budget game does not inspire confidence.

If I recall the rumor mill correctly, this is gonna be free to play, and if that's the case, that takes my perspective from "This is a small roster and I hope this is early or there are unlockables" to "Alright, not a bad start, more gotta be coming in the future." I care more about the Cartoon Network properties than the Nickelodeon ones, so if it IS F2P I might jump in as a Steven Universe main. No loss if I dislike it, after all!

The roster has serious potential to be incredibly exciting if the game actually looks and plays decent. But hearing that it's probably a free-to-play low-budget game does not inspire confidence.
yeah i was kinda into nicktoons not just for the meme factor but ludosity being on it

being F2P probably means this is going to be a slog like most free fighters are

Seeing Shaggy there, I wonder if there will also be Scorpion and Daffy Duck too, because of the WB logo gag where Shaggy grabbed Scorpion by the neck and another where Scorpion grabbed Daffy by the neck.

Thank you for reading.

Definitely a lot of potential for the roster, but crossover platform fighters can be pretty tricky because you need to nail pretty much every aspect. It has to be mechanically solid, feature a good roster, and have proper aesthetic.

Not enthused with it being called cheap looking and it being F2P. That gives me Brawlhalla vibes and Brawlhalla is absolute dog shit

Really like the artstyle it's going for. Reminds me of Fortnite where they can make characters from multiple franchises look like they belong together. F2P means it's guaranteed a try. Hope Shaggy has ultra instinct.

Yeah, HungryBox made a video out of that this morning and lo and behold, it was claimed by Warner. He also made a tweet at the same time and was also claimed by Warner. He released the bait and they bit.

Tom and Jerry in a fighting game?! Sorry, I'm just reminded of the Nintendo 64 classic Tom and Jerry in Fists of Furry.

The only f2p fighter I've ever played was Dead or Alive, and it was obvious where that was making its money.
How do the non-costumed fighters do it?

Curious because I feel like even the best IPs and a stylish looking cast can get bogged down with too many p2w mechanics. That said, the cast -does- look suitably stylish, so good on them!

I mean, this already has more appeal to me than the Nick fighters game since WB has a pretty strong selection of IPs it can pull from (as already seen by this roster)

Free-to-play isn't even that much of a downside for me since I'm not really looking to spend money on a Smash clone. There's no cost to me really if this turns out mediocre

Ah Yes Rick vs Steven Universe

The battle everyone wants to see.

I love Steven Universe, but Rick & Morty is whatever

Warner Bros certainly have the IPs to make an eyecatching roster, but we've seen people try to imitate Smash before without fully understanding that underneath the hype lies an engaging, well designed and balanced experience.

Batman prep time vs Sauron, who wins?

Shaggy might have to use up to 20% of his power to fight Superman.

Back
Top Bottom