• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News WarioWare, Inc. (the company) official site is now available in English

MondoMega

Puffball Enthusiast
Pronouns
She/They
Wario, a veritable video game industry icon who helped revolutionize the gaming world, has made the website for his company WarioWare, Inc. available in English. What valuable insights can we learn from the creative process of the person considered most instrumental in changing the game industry from bleeps & bloops to real art...

Wario's comments on each employee are hilarious. They don't interact in the games often so it's cute to read them.

Also so many great characters in one series, Nintendo needs to notice WarioWare is another contender to have a lot of spinoffs. Wario Kart, Wario sports, anything...

This is a very fun website and bigger than I thought clicking on it lol. Thanks for sharing!

Interestingly the site seems to be a NCL's initiative, not NOA's. It's too good to be from NOA. The Japanese FE site is also (partially) available in English, and so are Nintendo's periodical flyers.

I don't get why people enjoy the games from WarioWare Inc so much. It's clear they only care about making money and are all about churning out a quantity of games with little depth. They even blatantly rip off assets from other games and try to pass them off as their own. The fact they're making enough money to translate their site into English is just a reminder that evil always wins.

I don't get why people enjoy the games from WarioWare Inc so much. It's clear they only care about making money and are all about churning out a quantity of games with little depth. They even blatantly rip off assets from other games and try to pass them off as their own. The fact they're making enough money to translate their site into English is just a reminder that evil always wins.
But the CEO Wario promised that there will never be any microtransactions or season passes in their games, by saying: "D'oh, I missed them". That's something.

They will continue offering one whole garlic as a preorder bonus for all their games, though.

Mario is my childhood friend. Wario is a capitalist bastard. What can you do.

EDIT: Oh wow, the site looks great lol

Lol why do the Japanese titles read "Made in Wario". That sounds sligthly ... weird in English. Ah well, all the more fitting I guess

God I love Wario. If only he returned the favor. Please notice me stinky sempai

I see how it is, it's always "spiritual successors to abandoned ideas are cool" until one is successful. Nintendo had the chance before, WarioWare Inc expanded on it.

I can't really complain tbh, the games are like, 5 coins a pop.

Interestingly the site seems to be a NCL's initiative, not NOA's. It's too good to be from NOA. The Japanese FE site is also (partially) available in English, and so are Nintendo's periodical flyers.

kind of weird comment tbh, I've thought Nintendo of America's sites are pretty dang bomb from a web design perspective, like
etc.

unless you mean the talking in-character, I dunno, that seems like specifically a Wario thing lol

kind of weird comment tbh, I've thought Nintendo of America's sites are pretty dang bomb from a web design perspective, like
etc.

unless you mean the talking in-character, I dunno, that seems like specifically a Wario thing lol
Yeah, the design of the sites is great, but NCL contents have so much more personality than NOA.

Jimmy T's profile once again confirming he and Wario were childhood buddies. Sorry Waluigi fans, but the truth is clear to see.

noticing a distinct lack of Pyoro mentions in the "company history" page. 🤔

Pyoro_%28mini-game%29.png

everyone knows that Wario ripped off was inspired by this game to form his own development studio! every gimmick he's tried would also be used in a Pyoro game prior to release.

Back
Top Bottom