• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion (VGC) Saudi Arabia has reportedly increased its stake in Nintendo again

I volunteer for being the representative to fill the seat at Nintendo's board when Fami reaches the share threshold.

This way, you can really say that you have an uncle at Nintendo.

Sorry - but as another empire buys Nintendo, I can't really trust a stormtrooper to represent us on the board. I get the feeling Palpatine might be a bad guy.

Didn't you hear? Palps was thrown down some drain and exploded. I'm a free agent now.

Oh, that's great news. Then I'm all for it - mods, please get @Bonejack a new tag that shows how important he is and maybe something that will show Nintendo our business question should be answered first.

"First Order" or something similar because the name is totally innocuous.

I do in an investment portfolio. Maybe a year, tops 2 and I will have enough to be invited to the shareholders meetings lol
When you do attend, make an entrance by ripping off your shirt and demand trial by combat over the return of StreetPass.

When you do attend, make an entrance by ripping off your shirt and demand trial by combat over the return of StreetPass.
LOL. I'll try it but as far as I know (and if it's the same as Disney meeting) you are pretty much only heariing, and they have a part for questions but only in a written format

I do in an investment portfolio. Maybe a year, tops 2 and I will have enough to be invited to the shareholders meetings lol
Aight, I'll join you in buying Nintendo stock. I'll build up a portfolio and one day I'll beg them for Donkey Kong Jungle Beat 2.

How much Famicoins do I need to take a seat at Famiboards boards of directors

The Famiboards of Directors? I heard it was 10 ad clicks to get a seat, since they can print Famicoin it's worthless to them.

Also um, not sure why replying looks different right now, maybe Belly or the new admin (forget their username) is working on the backend.

Nintendo should make a adventure game about a gay saudi prince. That would make SA very happy with their investments.

Back
Top Bottom