• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals [USA] Target Buy 1 Get 1 50% off- Zelda TotK, Pikmin 4, Metroid Prime 1 are currently eligible UPDATE- DEAD

Josh5890

Yoshi
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him
Right now Target has a Buy 1 Get 1 50% off deal going on. At the moment, the three newest Nintendo entries are included in the deal.

FYI the best way to maximize this deal is to order two of the same game, and then cancel one of the copies. Your tax will vary but this is what each copy is coming to for me.

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom- $57.95 shipped
Pikmin 4- $48.82 shipped
Metroid Prime Remaster- $32.04 shipped

Basically, you will get it for 25% off each before tax. Also, FYI Target will hold the charge on your card. Kind of annoying if you aren't using a credit card tbh.

Damn, Prime Remastered is already sold out, and I snagged a TotK Collector's Edition, but I ended up getting Pikmin 4 for $10 off, so thanks! Weirdly, they charged me the amount of tax that $120 of purchases costs, even after I canceled the one, so my order was more like $51, but I'll take every bit of savings I can.

Damn, Prime Remastered is already sold out, and I snagged a TotK Collector's Edition, but I ended up getting Pikmin 4 for $10 off, so thanks! Weirdly, they charged me the amount of tax that $120 of purchases costs, even after I canceled the one, so my order was more like $51, but I'll take every bit of savings I can.
That is just Target assuming the tax is for two copies. It will come down a couple bucks when it ships!

That is just Target assuming the tax is for two copies. It will come down a couple bucks when it ships!
Ah, awesome! As you can see, I hardly ever online shop at Target, so I appreciate the walkthrough haha. Gonna be F5ing Prime for a while to see if it comes back in stock.

Nice love this deal, got Zelda, Pikmin and Prime. Prime for $32 feels like such a good deal considering I thought the remaster would've been $60 when rumored.

I pulled the trigger on Prime. Got it for $31 with the redcard discount as well.

I think I'm ok using vouchers for ToTK and Pikmin 4.

Damn, so Prime is showing as in stock for y'all? Lemme keep trying. Glad you got some great deals!

Awesome deal! I'm torn on going physical for Zelda especially with the price increase vs. voucher. Perhaps I'll just buy a case down the line LOL

Part of me needs a physical copy of Pikmin even though I've generally gone digital so I'll secure a pre-order.

EDIT: nvm damn out of stock

Damn I missed this. I do want physical Prime but ideally for around 30 or so.

Back
Top Bottom