• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals [US] Xbox Series S w/ free controller $250 at Target Oct 6-8

Red Monster

Professional Conversationalist
Founder
Pronouns
He/Him

What a screaming deal this is. I’d jump on it if I didn’t already have trouble making time for my Switch and PS5.

@Brofield this is your chance

Yeah, I might grab that. Xbox is slowly building a library that I will want to check out, and that deal is pretty nice.

Every so often I think about trading in my Series S, but then I remember Perfect Dark is coming sometime this gen, hopefully, and I silence all those thoughts. As of right now it's just my Halo Infinite machine, and that's fine.

There's a (probably kind of dumb) part of me that thinks I should just sell my Series X for (roughly) market value and pick this up. I don't touch my Series X enough, nor do I have discerning enough sensibilities to care for the performance boosts.

I convinced myself to get one. I was holding out for Xbox's streaming puck, but this does everything the puck will do, plus play games natively. It'd be dumb not to buy one actually! I wonder if you'll be able to return the controller and effectively make the console $200..

Combine this with a cheap Live to Gamepass transfer and you will have one of the best deals in gaming today.

Thanks for the thread, Red! Kinda considering going for this. Fffff

The deal is live. When I woke up at 6am eastern there was one console left at each of my local Targets and I was able to get one. After tax and the red card discount, it came to $253.

Be sure to add the controller to the cart, it won’t do it automatically.

Bleh, I forgot today was Thursday and didn't set an alarm, now the closest one is 30 minutes away, which isn't actually that bad, but I also don't really need one until Starfield.

Decisions.

Doooo eeeeet

Cave to the temptation

I’ve got mine set up. Haven’t turned it on yet 😅
I have a One X so I’m not quite able to justify it just yet, but I have until Saturday for my resolve to break.

Back
Top Bottom