• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Hardware Unable to find this documentary about Nintendo (And Gunpei Yokoi), HELP!

Onizuka

Great Player Onizuka
By chance I came across a small video a while ago that belongs to an even larger documentary and that seems to be very interesting.
This video shows the moment in the documentary where Gunpei Yokoi comes up with the idea of Game&Watches.
It seems to belong to a Docudrama about Nintendo, Gunpei Yokoi's life and legacy, belonging to Japan's History Channel.

I've spent a lot of time searching, using the Wayback Machine, google, etc, but I've never been able to find it.
The only thing I have is this YouTube link where one day someone uploaded it but the video was deleted.

www. youtube. com/watch?v=RuvNsYYC23M

I think that if we could find it it will be an impressive audiovisual document about Nintendo that we will all love, so I think it is something that we need to find whatever it is, in any way, to be able to continue getting more and more information about Nintendo and its great people that have formed it.

Here I leave the little content found about the Japan History Channel TV documentary, we need to find it in full, hopefully someone has it or knows where to find it.

Many thanks to all the people who can help find it.

CbxSID4W0AEvPGv.png

CbxSJfpWEAA38sI
CbxSLEfW4AI_POt

I want to add that I don't know what prefix I should add to this topic, please a moderator if you think this topic should have another prefix change it, or simply if another person wants to open this same topic but in a more correct way in case I have made some mistakes errors unconsciously, thank you.

Somebody requested a translation of the YouTube video here.

Have you tried to get in contact with that person? They might have saved the video, or know who uploaded it.

Thank you, I have not contacted them since I do not have a Reddit account and I do not know how to contact them.
I will try to find a way to contact them hoping to have luck.

I sent a DM to SomaRise, but they haven't replied yet (nor have they posted on Reddit since last month).

Thank you very much, I will also continue to do my best to find a copy of that documentary about Nintendo focused on the life of Gunpei Yokoi.

Back
Back
Top Bottom