• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Ultimate Favorite Pokemon Picker - Use the Tool & Post Your Faves!

VolcanicDynamo

1-Up Bi 🩷💜💙
Pronouns
He/Him
"What is your favorite Pokemon?" Ah, the age-old question among Pokemon fans. And so many ways to answer it too - favorite individual Pokemon, favorite Pokemon line, your ideal team of six, favorite of each type, favorite of each region...the list goes on. We've had many ways to compile this in a nice graphical format, using online tools or just plain ol' Photoshop. But thanks to the work of CajunAvenger, we may have the most comprehensive tool yet - the Ultimate Favorite Pokemon Picker.

This new tool has loads of ways to organize your favorites. Pick your favorite of each type for each generation, pick your favorite legendaries of each generation, your favorite "gimmick" Pokemon such as Megas or Dynamax, and your all-time favorites. Pick out a team of six, select your favorites throughout several categories (Pikaclone, Eeveelution, pseudolebendary, regional staples like birds and bugs, and more), even your favorite type and Poke Ball. Every Pokemon currently available in the games is here for you to choose from, and you can easily save your selections via code or download an image with all your favorites. You can even select for Pokemon to be shiny or not.

Here are my picks - took me a few days to deliberate, but I'm happy with it overall.

download.png

I thought it would be fun if more people could use the tool and pick their favorites. So use the tool (https://cajunavenger.github.io/) and share your favorite Pokemon!

Pokemon_chart.png

Did this a couple of days ago, there's a few I would have wanted to rearrange if given another chance, but I'd say this is about right.

You can tell Sinnoh is my favorite region is my favorite because 12/18 of the bottom row can be found in the Platinum Pokedex.

Fun idea, I had trouble putting the image on here though. But my top 6 are:

1. Yveltal
2. Golisopod
3. Kabutops
4. Scizor
5. Spinarak

And #6 is kind of a toss up between a few different ones. Galvantula, Golbat, Carvanha, Venonat, Duskull, Necrozma, and Walking Wake could all be contenders there I think.

Did this pretty quickly just so I don't overthink it.
I'm not sure if there is much consistency, but being round and or goofy seems to be an advantage.

le_pokemon.png

I lost a good hour doing this and now I'm completely paralyzed on my favorite Pokémon choice. I love all of them equally, I just can't be forced to pick one. Even picking my team was an ordeal.

Doing this made me realize that some types are really bad in a given generation. Pretty fun to sort through favorites this way though. I tried not to repeat any, but still did for my bro, slowbro. It also turns out that I like plenty of unevolved mons more than their evolution. Thanks for the idea!

download6zd4n.png

download.png

Finally got around to doing this! Filled in the columns, and I think I've found my favorites. It's so tough narrowing it down sometimes though...

This is my list of my favorite Pokemon, I am sorry if you don't like it. I also love Lucario and Luxray. I love Pokemon alot so that is hwy I di this.

This took me nearly a month to finally commit to some of these choices (and I still feel that I'll probably change these if I look at it as early as tomorrow lol)

download.png

Could've sworn I posted in here, but apparently just made it and never did... So here's mine!
2waZUJ3.png

downloadwfewu.png
Some of those later gens are crazy hard. Gen 2 and 3 being my Some of Some of those later gens are crazy hard. Gen 2 and 3 being my favourites were relatively easy.​
I also want to make a list like this but don't know how to use this tool. Can anyone guide me? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom