• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Sales Data UK Boxed Charts for week ending Nov. 13: COD Vanguard still #1, ACNH #3, Forza Horizon 5 #4, Mario Party Superstars falls to #7, SMTV #9

Abzeronow

Koopa
Pronouns
he/him

Despite COD Vanguard sales in the UK being down from Cold War, it is #1 for its second week. FIFA 22 hangs in at #2, Animal Crossing New Horizons has climbed up to #3 no doubt on the basis of the new DLC, Forza Horizon 5 which has had impressive Game Pass numbers and Steam sales makes its debut at #4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe rounds out Top 5, meaning this week must have been another good week for Switch sales.

Jurassic World: Evolution 2 debuts at 6th, Mario Party Superstars falls to 7th, but I think it will probably stick around the Top 10 for a little while. Minecraft holds on at 8th, Shin Megami Tensei V debuts at 9th and Guardians of the Galaxy falls to 10th.

EDIT: Shin Megami Tensei V has appeared to have done well in the UK

EDIT2: Forza Horizon 5 down physically but may be meaningless

Last edited:

Jurassic World Evolution 2 had an even split among PS5, PS4 and Xbox (34%, 33%, 33%). Boxed sales were 37% down but digital might make that even out.

At 12th is Football Manager 2022, sales coming primarily from Steam. At 23rd is the debut of Nickelodeon All-Stars Brawl, 56% of sales are from the Switch with the next highest being 21% from PS5. A Smash killer this is not. Mario Party Superstars saw a 35% drop from last week, but that's still pretty good legs for week 3.

Forza is doing really well digitally so that explains that, good to see SMTV do well. It's such a not British game I wasn't expecting top 10, it's another Switch miracle unless the others sold well here but I never knew anyone who played them.

SMTV doing so well in the UK is a surprise...but a welcome one. Wonder if it's the Persona effect. Another strong hold for Guardians of the Galaxy.

Shin Megami Tensei 5 is such a massive and graphically intense game. I'm so happy that is selling so well

Better than Bravely Default 2 and better than Monster Hunter Stories 2 are two bets I would have lost.
Monster hunter was up in the air maybe, but it's "The first new console RPG from atlus since persona 5", which really was one of the biggest RPGs in the west that doesn't have Pokemon or Final fantasy in the name, so in that sense, it's not shocking that it's doing well.

Back
Top Bottom