• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

NSO Two Point Campus is available as a free trial for NSO members in Europe and Australia

bixente

Tingle
This has been ongoing for two days or so. I've been playing for an hour and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

For those who don't know, the entire game is available for the next 4 days and a bit.

I wish they'd implemented touchscreen support when in portable. Feels kinda finnicky with the sticks and buttons. It works but just clicking on the screen to place things or the buttons would be so much better.

I played a fair bit for the Trial and yeaaah it still freezes every month, and I had it crash once on me so far. Besides that, it's pretty okay I feel.

7 days was more or less the time I needed to have a blast with Two Point Hospital and then get fed up with it and never want to touch it again, so I recommend this.

7 days was more or less the time I needed to have a blast with Two Point Hospital and then get fed up with it and never want to touch it again, so I recommend this.

Same. I gave myself three days for Two Point Campus. Now I'm thinking two would have been more like it. Running a university just isn't as fun as running a hospital.

Back
Top Bottom