• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Treasure fans, will you be picking up Spectacular Sparky?

bixente

Tingle

I thought this game looked awesome. And it's been compared favourably to Treasure's Mega Drive efforts notably Gunstar Heroes.

It is published by Nicalis though and... yeah.

Game looks awesome, yeah, obvious Treasure vibes and art is a mix of Sonic and Nidhogg, looking to picking it up but I'm yet to finish Dread, and with life the few gaming moments I've been having are going to Slay the Spire, Tetris Effect and Panel de Pon games

I didn't know this game existed. It looks pretty good, all I don't like is the main character's expression for some reason.

I'll wait for reviews to see if it's worth my while, but you can see the devs put effort in this.

Back
Top Bottom