• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Sales Data Top 15 best-selling games of September 2022 on Nintendo eShop (Europe)

mazi

picross pundit
In a recent news post sent out to Switch owners, Nintendo provided a listing of the top 15 European eShop downloads for September 2022.

Disney Dreamlight Valley proved to be extremely popular, as it not only topped the chart, but also had three separate entries thanks to its additional Ultimate and Deluxe Editions. We also see a couple of other new titles: Splatoon 3 and Return to Monkey Island, which place #2 and #3 respectively.

Source: Switch news

1. Disney Dreamlight Valley
2. Splatoon 3
3. Return to Monkey Island
4. FIFA 23 Legacy Edition
5. Disney Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition
6. Minecraft
7. Cult of the Lamb
8. Kirby’s Dream Buffet
9. Bear and Breakfast
10. Nintendo Switch Sports
11. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
12. Stardew Valley
13. Cult of the Lamb Cultist Edition
14. Temtem
15. Disney Dreamlight Valley Deluxe Edition

please note that the european monthly rankings filter out discounted items.

extremely based
I went to one of those Video Games Live orchestra shows and they said they usually have 2 songs that get voted on by people on facebook. Whatever wins, gets performed at the concert. Germany was apparently the only place were Monkey Island won those votes and it won every time lmao

the terrible disney dreamlight valley charting in three places, including #1
Surprisingly, it's not terrible. Yeah I'm shocked too, it's Gameloft, the people who are respobsible with all the low quality clones on the mobile... but this time they somehow nailed. Still a clone, but a very good one.

The real shameful thing here is FIFA 23 being on #4 place without EA doing absolutely anything.

Surprisingly, it's not terrible. Yeah I'm shocked too, it's Gameloft, the people who are respobsible with all the low quality clones on the mobile... but this time they somehow nailed. Still a clone, but a very good one.
for once I'm not just speaking out of my ass, having watched my sister play it for a few hours. I guess it might be an unpopular opinion but I do think it's absolutely dreadful

I thought Disney Dreamlight Valley was a pretty good game but ran.. not so great on Switch. But it seems like that is an absolute massive launch for the game.

3 SKUs in the top 15 is kinda crazy - especially being #1 and above Splatoon 3 in a similar time frame.

Super happy to see Monkey Island in the top 3! Removing heavily discounted games, it's been around that position on the nordic region chart as well

Back
Top Bottom