• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Sales Data Top 15 best-selling games of October 2021 on Nintendo eShop (Europe)

mazi

picross pundit
In a recent news post sent out to Switch owners, Nintendo provided a listing of the top 15 European eShop downloads for October 2021.

Metroid Dread and Mario Party Superstars were two of the biggest games of the month, and they make up the first couple of entries at #1 and #2 respectively. After it took the top spot in September, Diablo II: Resurrected manages to hold on at #5.

1. Metroid Dread
2. Mario Party Superstars
3. FIFA 22 Legacy Edition
4. Minecraft
5. Diablo II: Resurrected
6. Among Us
7. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
8. Stardew Valley
9. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
10. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
11. Disco Elysium: The Final Cut
12. Pokémon Sword
13. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
14. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
15. Super Mario Party

Dread over Mario Party is interesting, even considering the latter only had two days.

I know you Europeans like your football but Fifa Legacy Edition at #3. Damn. I would understand if it was a legit Fifa game but Legacy Edition...I can see why EA churns these out.

Samus took the October crown!! Long live the queen!!!!
Did Dread hit #1 in US and JP too??

All that free money EA makes off Switch. And gives absolutely nothing back. Scummy corporation is scummy. At least bring the Mass Effect trilogy already you jackasses.

It is a real shame EA can't be bothered with producing a decent FIFA for Switch because there is clearly a market there given how well it sells.

But nope, got to keep feeding that Ultimate Team beast.

It is a real shame EA can't be bothered with producing a decent FIFA for Switch because there is clearly a market there given how well it sells.

But nope, got to keep feeding that Ultimate Team beast.
The animosity between Nintendo and EA stems back to the days of Trip Hawkins. Absolutely bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom