• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Sales Data Top 15 best-selling games of March 2022 on Nintendo eShop (Europe)

mazi

picross pundit
In a recent news post sent out to Switch owners, Nintendo provided a listing of the top 15 European eShop downloads for March 2022.

Despite arriving at the end of the month, Kirby and the Forgotten Land topped the chart. Triangle Strategy, another new release, also manages to appear within the top ten.

Source: Switch news

1. Kirby and the Forgotten Land
2. Pokémon Legends: Arceus
3. Cuphead
4. Minecraft
5. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
6. Triangle Strategy
7. Stardew Valley
8. Mario Party Superstars
9. Among Us
10. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
11. Unpacking
12. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
13. Super Mario Odyssey
14. Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury
15. New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe

please note that the european monthly rankings filter out discounted items.

6. Triangle Strategy
I'm so happy for this ngl this game was harder to find where I live in retail than Atelier Sophie 2 just to show how niche (jpn) SRPGs are in Europe, so it being able to be on the top 10 chart of eshop of this month is amazing.

the date was announced back in december at the game awards, no? but i guess the DLC getting close can also boost sales.
Oh did it? First I heard of the date was at the direct. Maybe it was the same way for others.

Cuphead seems to do really well on Switch. It’s often in the Top 30 list on the eShop. I’d be curious to see a version breakdown for it.

Also Pokémon Legends is a beast. I’m excited to learn the LTD sales for it.

Back
Top Bottom