• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Sales Data Top 15 best-selling games of July 2022 on Nintendo eShop (Europe)

mazi

picross pundit
In a recent news post sent out to Switch owners, Nintendo provided a listing of the top 15 European eShop downloads for July 2022.

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 launched at the very end of the month, but still managed to crack the top five. Digimon Survive, which released on the same day, also appears at the very last spot.

Source: Switch news

1. Nintendo Switch Sports
2. Portal: Companion Collection
3. Minecraft
4. Xenoblade Chronicles 3
5. Stardew Valley
6. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
7. Among Us
8. Cuphead
9. Cuphead: The Delicious Last Course
10. Mario Strikers: Battle League
11. Pokémon Legends: Arceus
12. Animal Crossing: New Horizons
13. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge
14. Mario Party Superstars
15. Digimon Survive

please note that the european monthly rankings filter out discounted items.

Digimon Survive did not have preorders like Xeno 3 but still managed to enter the list. And it's in top 5 in NA eShop right now. Hopefully it'll keep the franchise alive to years to come.

Yeah Digimon Survive in the top 15 is quite impressive - did not expect that.

Wonder how close to the top 15 XC3 second SKU was - it seems to have ranked high in a lot of EU countries.

Digimon Survived

Switch Sports is hitting it out of the park. XB3 did really well too!

Not from Europe but I definitely went from a day one purchase for Live A Live to wait for a sale when they announced Xenoblade 3 was releasing one week after. I can imagine I'm not the only one who did the same.

XC3 doing well.

Digimon Survive is doing fine both in terms of sales and reviews (despite that early impressions were not positive).

LAL topped out at Rank 9 on the NA eshop, i'm a bit disappointed by its ranking. It dropped down to 18 now that the day1/2 sales are out of the count.

Back
Top Bottom