• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Discussion Tokyo Clanpool coming west in 2024 for Switch, PC published by EastAsiaSoft

SirArthur

Starman
Pronouns
He/Him

Like the article mentioned it was a vita game that never came to the west. So this is a dungeon crawler rpg from Compile Heart, in the same vein as Mary Skelter.

I've never heard of it, but its a drpg so I am at least interest. Ill post some screenshots.

PQZLQKQ.png
upwm0U7.jpeg

Last edited:
Vita keeps living through the Switch. Nice to have a switch port. This was the last Compile Heart game published on Vita and besides the horror, it's pretty follows Mary Skelter in most things, since the first one bombed so this was kinda their b plan until they released Mary Skelter 2. And yes that means there is a touching minigame (though not sure if EAS will leave that. While they Genkai Tokki games had them , they didn't release them in PC, so we'll have to see)

Vita keeps living through the Switch. Nice to have a switch port. This was the last Compile Heart game published on Vita and besides the horror, it's pretty follows Mary Skelter in most things, since the first one bombed so this was kinda their b plan until they released Mary Skelter 2. And yes that means there is a touching minigame (though not sure if EAS will leave that. While they Genkai Tokki games had them , they didn't release them in PC, so we'll have to see)
Just watched the touch segment and eek
So this game has a similar "minigame" than Mary Skelter? I wonder if its skippable, cause in MS 2 it was part of the gameplay but you can skip the "minigame" part after the first time.

Its EAS so they will allow it, they published the pirate game that was pretty dicey.

So this game has a similar "minigame" than Mary Skelter? I wonder if its necessary, cause in MS 2 it was part of the gameplay but you can skip the "minigame" part after the first time.
Just like Mary Skelter is optional and you can skip it. Also, I kinda remember it didn’t had any real effect unlike MS so it's mostly for the fanservice
Its EAS so they will allow it, they published the pirate game that was pretty dicey.
Main difference being none of the Genkai Tokki games were ported to PC. I can definitely see Steam saying no to this since in the typical Compile Heart fashion, two characters are very, VERY young (unless they are not going to publish in Steam of course)

Back
Top Bottom