• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

THQ Nordic Digital Showcase 2022 Livestream [GameSpot]

merp

Manakete
Pronouns
He/him
You can watch the event by THQ Nordic here:

IGN and other gaming channels and outlets also have their own live-stream where you can watch.

No, I mean, didn't they sell some franchises?

I'd rather that their franchises go to other companies than with them.
Other way around, actually. THQ Nordic are part of the Embracer Group, who have been buying a shit-ton of companies and IPs.

Most recently, they are the ones that bought Square Enix's western studios.

Wow, everything was for PC. Only platform that stays winning.

But where are the leaked Switch games? Remnant From the Ashes and Risen Remastered both got rated but nowhere to be seen.

Wonder if the presentation would have been better if the 25 unnannounced games were discussed instead of what was talked about today.

Same AEW trailer we already got earlier in the month. Nothing to see here.

But where are the leaked Switch games? Remnant From the Ashes and Risen Remastered both got rated but nowhere to be seen.

I don't know what is more disappointing
Probably the AEW thing, due to the fact.that they officially anticipated a "gameplay showcase" for today's event..

The last showing at E3 really taught you nothing it seems. lol

No one at Embracer knows how to do a proper showcase / conference, you either get Randy Pitchford making everyone feel awkward, or a 30 minutes of nothing.

Oh really Risen coming to Switch? that's cool, the first one is still a fantastic RPG and my favourite from that studio.

The last showing at E3 really taught you nothing it seems. lol

No one at Embracer knows how to do a proper showcase / conference, you either get Randy Pitchford making everyone feel awkward, or a 30 minutes of nothing.

Oh really Risen coming to Switch? that's cool, the first one is still a fantastic RPG and my favourite from that studio.
Yep! Everyone expected it to be in this presentation but for some reason it wasn't there.

I don't know what is more disappointing
Probably the AEW thing, due to the fact.that they officially anticipated a "gameplay showcase" for today's event..

The gameplay showcase will be Gamescom.

Almost tempted to go. It's the closest I'll get to attending a AEW tour in Germany anytime soon.

The gameplay showcase will be Gamescom.

Almost tempted to go. It's the closest I'll get to attending a AEW tour in Germany anytime soon.

Lol
Btw, I think they said in the THQ PR announcement that the showcase wouls have been on August 12th..

So Dangerous Driving 2 is now Wreckreation and it's floating roads a la TrackMania and it's no longer announced for Switch. Yay

The only games that interested me are AEW Fight Forever, SpongeBob, and the South Park teaser.

Back
Top Bottom