• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News The tactical shooter "Delta Force" is back..... as a Free to Play game

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

this was a pretty notable game for it's time, spawning a new genre alongside contemporaries such as Rainbow Six. the last installment was released all the way back in 2009.
i'm not seeing any direct mention of it on their social media pages. but the IP is likely getting licensed out to LEVEL INFINITE by THQ Nordic. as they acquired the IP from the original developers at Novalogic back in 2016.

more info will be revealed at Geoff Keighley's Gamescom event on the 22nd.

Delta Force and Delta Force 2 unironically got me into PC gaming back in the day (got cracked copies from my older cousin lol) so I was actually excited for a second. PC, console and mobile is certainly an... interesting selection of platforms for an FPS.

I was addicted to this when I was younger. So much memories…good and bad being with groups of people. So much drama lol

Back
Top Bottom