• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion The Quest to Beat jimmypoopins (Summoning Salt)

WestEgg

King of the Krocs
Administrator
Pronouns
he/him
summoning-salt-png.424

Awesome, another "Quest to Beat" episode! Sorry I missed posting this last night, looking forward to diving into it later.

Video games are great because you can have a serious conversation about someone named Jimmypoopins.

True but they are one of the best speedrunners in the game, it was a good watch
I'll watch it eventually, I suspect. The actual issue with this format of video titles is that without clicking it I don't actually know what game this is.
Jimmy's a good friend of mine and this attitude sucks.
Ita more an objection to the video title than to your friend, who I'm sure is great and who is evidently talented.

You'll never guess what he left on the doorstep of my apartment.

(This thread is mostly just posts about the dude's name, which is amusing to my immature poobrain)

I agree the title is an issue, but not for the fact the guy has poopins in his name.
the truth is the community catches JP very quickly. A better title for this would have been "NG2 JP vs Beco"

I agree the title is an issue, but not for the fact the guy has poopins in his name.
the truth is the community catches JP very quickly. A better title for this would have been "NG2 JP vs Beco"
The video acknowledges this, but concludes that Jimmy was ALSO trying to beat Jimmy, so it still fits thematically.

If you can look past the username in the title to the substance of the content, you’ll be treated to one of the finest gaming historian storytellers on Youtube. Definitely worth a watch and follow, if you haven’t subscribed to him already. 💕✨

Back
Top Bottom