• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Sales Data The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom was the bestselling physical game in Europe for the first half of 2023

Hero of Hyrule

Frieren the Slayer
Pronouns
He/Him
The Legend Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom was the best-selling physical game in Europe in the first half of 2023.

The data covers sales of boxed games in Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland, Spain and the UK.

european-chart-first-half-2023.jpg

SOURCE

It's difficult to find any statistics from previous years for comparison, but I would have assumed NHL to do better than FIFA in Finland. Impressed by Mario Kart making it to the list on Germany and Switzerland.

Seems a pretty clear top 3.

Tears of the Kingdom keeping up with that positive trend started with Breath of the Wild.

Two Mario Kart appearances and one NHL, otherwise it's the same three titles everywhere goddamn

the countries with the wizard game at 1 are cringe and the countries with zelda at 1 are based (this doesn't count digital does it?)

just saw the physical bit d'oh

I won't be surprised if the second semester's top 3 is EA Sports 24, TotK and some other game, probably Spider-Man 2.

Wtf at Mariokart 8 Deluxe in the top 3 in Switzerland and Germany

We germans are very strict and rule-loving drivers.

We all also secretly would love to nuke shitty drivers that annoy us from the road. Mario Kart let's us live these feelings out.

We germans are very strict and rule-loving drivers.

We all also secretly would love to nuke shitty drivers that annoy us from the road. Mario Kart let's us live these feelings out.
Though you have no tempo limit. While I appreciate the strict driving in germany, I always fear my life a soon as I am on the German Autobahn.

Though you have no tempo limit. While I appreciate the strict driving in germany, I always fear my life a soon as I am on the German Autobahn.

Well, we don't have a general speed limit (yet), that's true. But a lot of highways have one on it's own, or at least partially.

But still, wether at 130 km/h or 190 km/h, you gotta follow the rules, and if you don't then i wish i could throw a blue shell at you! ;D

Back
Top Bottom