• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Deals The Koei Tecmo Spring Sale is now live!

merp

Manakete
Pronouns
He/him
I suggest buying Samurai Warriors 5. Finishing it right now, as a matter of fact.

Here you go:

Wonder what I should get. Heard good things about Blue Reflection. The Atelier series seems alright.

Can't see Dynasty Warriors 9 Empires which is a shame (sunk over 100 hours into that game and love it).

Anything you all are interested in?

Bonus question: What are your favorite Koei Tecmo games?

Mine would be Dynasty Warriors Tactics but that's more out of nostalgia.

I haven't played the first game. Is that one necessary?
They tell you in game what happened in the first one. The original one was more focused of the relations of the MC with the other girls (that helped her to overcome her depression)

Kinda mad they can put Warriors All Stars with discount but they forget about the superior Dynasty Warriors Goodseekers. No love for Lixia :(

Kinda mad they can put Warriors All Stars with discount but they forget about the superior Dynasty Warriors Goodseekers. No love for Lixia :(
Never played that one.

Also, yeah, and I don't think Warriors Orochi 4 Ultimate was included either.

Back
Top Bottom