• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Rumour The House of the Dead 2: Remake has been rated for Nintendo Switch by PEGI

mazi

picross pundit

7kY6K73.png

Dogs of the AMS... Time they made a move.

Hopefully we see that in the Direct this month. And also hopefully it'll have a Typing mode.

and yeah, where the fuck is Zwei?

They should do a Typing of the Dead remake. Let me use either a USB keyboard (I know the switch doesn’t support Bluetooth keyboards) or let me pair my phone and use that keyboard. Let me text those zombies to death.

It's been years since I've last heard about The House of the Dead series. Hopefully this will live up to fan expectations, if there are any.

curious if they'll keep going with 3 & 4, or if SEGA will just do plain re-releases of them later on. (they were previously downloadable titles on the PS3)

They should do a Typing of the Dead remake. Let me use either a USB keyboard (I know the switch doesn’t support Bluetooth keyboards) or let me pair my phone and use that keyboard. Let me text those zombies to death.
the Typing version of Overkill is still on Steam surprisingly, considering the original dev team shut down months before it launched.

it hasn't gone on sale in years, though. and the EULA claims that it's Golden Axe: Beast Rider. which was never released on PC at any point.
Mrp2BRG.png

Happy to see this but yeah, I really wish Panzer Zwei was coming first.

I also wonder if Forever will pull a Front Mission and start doing later games too? I think HOTDIII, Panzer Orta and especially Panzer Saga remakes would garner a lot of attention.

We all know what it means when 3rd Party releases start spewing their ESRB ratings in a very heated Direct-anticipating season.

Back
Top Bottom