• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Fun Club TESIV Oblivion is such wonderful meme-fuel

Sander RX

Bob-omb
Pronouns
He, Him
Saw a couple of videos that reminded of how much this game has made me laugh the last couple of years.

Has there been any individual game, not series (we all know Sonic is the most memed series), that has such meme potential? The game's NPCs, with their immaculate voice lines and sublime jank, just make it one of the funniest games ever made.

I hope Bethesda and Microsoft bring Wes Johnson back in TES VI to voice some guards.

I fucking love TES IV Oblivion

P.S.

For all of the issues Oblivion has. When you put them together and just watch the world play out. The shit is some of the funniest stuff in gaming. Shout out to the beggars that will sound absolutely destitute when you first speak to them. But then go right into a normal voice if you ask them about the latest gossip.

BY THE NINE STAY ON ROAD!!! Weā€™ve had sightings you see! The Daedra!!!

For all of the issues Oblivion has. When you put them together and just watch the world play out. The shit is some of the funniest stuff in gaming. Shout out to the beggars that will sound absolutely destitute when you first speak to them. But then go right into a normal voice if you ask them about the latest gossip.

It's why I always find myself coming back to this world. It's so damn entertaining just to exist in.

What if next TES could implement Deep Learning to create some truly bizarre and hilarious AI behavior?

Someone had this idea elsewhere and now I want it lol.

It's why I always find myself coming back to this world. It's so damn entertaining just to exist in.
It's honestly amazing to experience. Like Skyrim people like to drag it for it's flaws. But still it's just a genuinely entertaining game in a way that other games just aren't. Even Skyrim and Morrowind don't get the laughs out of me an Oblivion playthrough can.

Back
Top Bottom