• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Tequila Works has officially confirmed that GYLT (the first Stadia exclusive) is heading to other platforms in 2023.

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
Fd21ECSXoAAz_ke.jpg:orig

(archive)

in case it wasn't obvious, Tequila Works is the developer of the game.
putting this in the rumor category as this isn't really a formal announcement, and in the extremely unlikely scenario that it's a "joke". Which would be extremely terrible considering his credentials.

this would leave Stadia with four remaining exclusives that need to be rescued,
probably three. Considering that Hello Engineer is part of Tinybuild's cash cow franchise, making it extremely unlikely they'll leave it locked on there.

Last edited:
Oh sweet! This was the only game that was ever shown that had me interested in a Stadia. Glad to see it’s finally coming elsewhere and I can play it!

Game always looked neat. I would definitely check it out if they do bring it to other platforms.

This would be great news. I remember being pretty disappointed back when it was announced as an Stadia exclusive because I had zero interest on the platform. If they put it on Switch, I'll totally be there.

Gylt didn't get very good reviews, same as the other Stadia exclusive PixelJunk Raiders, but it (almost) always sucks to lose games regardless of their quality. Maybe the devs can go back and iron out some issues before they release them on other platforms.

Still bummed that Google shuttered the devs who made Journey to the Savage Planet a few years back. Their first and only game and it was pretty darn impressive.

That's good, regardless of the individual quality it would be a shame to see these games lost to time due to agreements and deals keeping them on a dead platform. Iirc, the one I remember being most interested in was only a timed exclusive anyway but I'd like to this hit other platforms! Thunderful make/publish good games

That's good, regardless of the individual quality it would be a shame to see these games lost to time due to agreements and deals keeping them on a dead platform. Iirc, the one I remember being most interested in was only a timed exclusive anyway but I'd like to this hit other platforms! Thunderful make/publish good games

Already has a Steam page! Other platforms should follow, I think.

official confirmation + release year.
there it is.
Spooky season is around the corner… And we bring terrific news! We’ve been working on it for a long time and it’s finally time to make it official: GYLT is going multiplatform in 2023!

Follow the official Tequila Works’ channels on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn for updates on GYLT and for more exciting news from the studio.
not really much else to add here.

:)
Oh so soon! Loved both Fe and Lost in Random, no doubt I'll love this one too.

Thunderful is on roll today, announced three games releasing around same time including Wavetale.

Back
Top Bottom