• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

Discussion Tales of Symphonia Remastered Switch issues: Framerate skips, FPS chopped in half, weird black background during cutscenes

which game have they made? i cant find much info about them

I linked their website. ;)

They did Dragon Ball FighterZ, BABYLON’S FALL, the Xbox One port of NieR:Automata, and the PlayStation ones of I am Setsuna.

Good to hear about Tales of Symphonia. I'm looking forward to the Baten Kaitos remasters, and the state of this port had me nervous. Hopefully we get good versions at launch next month instead of 6 months down the road.

So post-update, is this release still missing text boxes and dialogue lines?

Like at the Martel Temple, Remiel and Colette are supposed to have this exchange:
Remiel said:
Colette, the Chosen of Regeneration.
Remiel said:
Unlock the seals that guard the Tower of Salvation and climb its stairs to heaven in distant lands.
Colette said:
I humbly accept this task.

But previously the second text box and voice from Remiel were skipped, so it just went:
Remiel said:
Colette, the Chosen of Regeneration.
Colette said:
I humbly accept this task.

So post-update, is this release still missing text boxes and dialogue lines?

Like at the Martel Temple, Remiel and Colette are supposed to have this exchange:

But previously the second text box and voice from Remiel were skipped, so it just went:
That is a Steam issue as well.

Back
Top Bottom