• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.

News Taco Bell testing new 𝘉𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘨 Beefy Crunch Burrito™

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They
New-2-Cheesy-Beefy-Melt-Burritos-Spotted-At-Taco-Bell-678x381.jpg

It's actually called the "Crunchy Beefy Melt Burrito", but look at it!
maxresdefault.jpg

It's practically identical to the original, just with "Queso Tortilla Strips" instead of the iconic Flamin' Hot Fritos the Beefy Crunch version includes.
I can't imagine there's any licensing issues involved here, considering they just brought back an old Dorito (Same parent company as Fritos!) taco. So why not go all-in?

There's also two other variants of this burrito being tested. a "Cheesy Beefy Melt Burrito" which removes the strips, and a "Spicy Beefy Melt Burrito" which replaces the strips with chipotle sauce and Jalapenos.

Mehhh

I prefer the beefy crunch burrito. I also like their breakfast crunchwraps

I miss the stuft burritos. When I had my periodic 'i want to eat like a complete dirtbag' day last month all of my standbys were gone.

for 99c it might be worth it tbh

taco bell right across the street from where i live so 😗

Breakfast Crunchwrap (steak is my preference) is easily the best thing Taco Bell still sells. It's amazingly good.
I like the sausage one myself honestly! I MISS the one with gravy.

Back
Top Bottom