• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Super Splash Wave by Strafefox - SEGA's Arcade games [mini-documentary]

CyberWolfBia

I talk more about games than I play them
Pronouns
She/Her
Only now I had the time to sit down and make this thread, but I wanted to highlight the Super Splash Wave series of mini-documentaries by Strafefox! It became one of my favorites YouTube channels lately and it's quality content all around, where they explore subjects you can see they are truly passionated about! It's not always something that reasonates with me, but the dedication it's always great to see, and it keeps me engaged!

Their latest video it's about OutRun, Space Harrier and Hang On!

I've said here other times, but this alongside The Gaming Historian are the best resources on YT right now; And Super Splash Wave has a particular chill presentation that makes it super unique! If you enjoyed, please, give it a watch on their other videos!

I personally really enjoy the Castlevania and DKC/Rare videos!

I think I've seen their channel before, I believe the Sonic 3 & Knuckles video a while back. Was an interesting watch.

I'll actually subscribe now so I can check out any others that may pique my interest. I'll watch that Sega arcade one soon, it's always fascinating to hear about their peak Arcade era.

Virtua Racing is the next video, huh?

i'm surprised After Burner and Fantasy Zone weren't given full segments. as those are particularly iconic titles, with Opa Opa briefly becoming SEGA's mascot prior to the creation of Alex Kidd and Sonic.

Back
Top Bottom