• Hey everyone, staff have documented a list of banned content and subject matter that we feel are not consistent with site values, and don't make sense to host discussion of on Famiboards. This list (and the relevant reasoning per item) is viewable here.
  • Furukawa Speaks! We discuss the announcement of the Nintendo Switch Successor and our June Direct Predictions on the new episode of the Famiboards Discussion Club! Check it out here!

Fun Club Super Mario RPG who? a video game based off the classic kids show "Bluey" is launching on every platform November 17th

Krvavi Abadas

Mr. Archivist
Pronouns
He/They

previously leaked by a ratings board a few weeks ago.
Nintendo (and the other 3 games launching that date) should be scared right now. there's no way they're gonna survive the #BlueySweep
Become immersed in the world of Bluey in this interactive sandbox adventure as players navigate faithfully recreated and iconic locations including Bluey’s home—fully explorable for the first time. Engage in story-driven episodic gameplay with activities inspired by fan favorite moments from the show as well as a brand-new four-part storyline created in partnership with Artax Games, BBC Studios, and the show’s producers at Ludo Studio.

Up to four players can play as Bluey, her sister Bingo, Mum, and Dad. Embrace your inner Bluey with minigames seen in the show such as “Keepy Uppy” and “Magic Xylophone,” and complete activities to earn in-game rewards including new costumes, stickers, playable episodes, and locations.

Classic?!? It’s like 5 years old! But it is the best family targeted cartoon out there in my opinion.

Let’s hope the keepy-uppy game has a lot of depth to it.

For real life? Oh hell yeah!

Edit: In case it's not clear, this post is sincere. Way more interested in this than Super Mario RPG.

Last edited:
No idea. But as a parent of small children I can say that being stuck watching Bluey is way way better than getting stuck watching Paw Patrol.
I have younger siblings so I've been subjected to bluey snippets and it just seems like a bog standard kids TV show. but maybe I'm missing the best parts or something I dunno.

I don't like this attitude towards kids games. I have little kids and Peppa Pig games are very good games to the youngest ones. Still those got here and elsewhere same kind of bashing and laughing from the "real gamers". These games are not for you. Doesn't mean they are necessarily bad for the target audience. Deal with it.

I have younger siblings so I've been subjected to bluey snippets and it just seems like a bog standard kids TV show. but maybe I'm missing the best parts or something I dunno.
Watch the episode Sleepytime.

But also, it's one of those shows that pretends to be for kids but is really targeted at parents.

Every time a kids licensed game gets a trailer, we get a thread like this on Fami
Yep, i dont get why it’s a joke necessarily. Clearly we’re not the target audience, but my niece will love this game.

Like why is this licensed game any less valid than say, alien isolation, or starwars battlefront? It looks like a fine game made to reach the shows very young audience.

Nintendo (and the other 3 games launching that date) should be scared right now. there's no way they're gonna survive the #BlueySweep
I know you're joking, but this reminds me of an ancient article I'm failing to find now. An analyst or retailer predicting the biggest game of that holiday would be Jimmy Neutron since it was based on such a hot new show.

My kid will love this. It’s aimed at 5-6 year olds, with the games being the simple games the adults and kids in the cartoon play, while matching the art style. Seems like a pretty reasonable adaptation for its audience to me, it’s not like it was going to be Bluey, Bingo, Chilli and Bandit with 9999 hit points each, attacking a massive boss Shaun while ‘One-Winged Emu’ plays as the soundtrack. Although I’d play that too 🤔

There’s a lot of subtle stuff aimed at parents of very young kids in it, and I suspect a lot of it is those parents watching the show with their kids and recognising the situations the family end up in. (Stuff like arguments over one parent being the ‘fun’ one, or being nagged for sweets while trying to get stuff done, or shifting instantly between the make-believe world of young kids and then a phone call about serious stuff, or a reminder to let the everyday adult stuff go for a bit and enjoy the vibe as they won’t be that age forever). It’s well-written that way while still being largely (but not always) seen from the kids perspective, and doesn’t just paint adults as foolish and entirely fixated on boring adult stuff. Also the relationship between the parents is healthy and fun too, showing that they can calmly disagree, compromise and still love each other without it being a blazing row too. A lot of the better kids shows are like that.

Last edited:
I have twin 5 year old girls who are obsessed with Bluey but (despite my best efforts) aren’t really into video games. I hope this game is good. I would really like to play video games with them some day.

Also, I agree with a lot of the posters that the show is great. It is far and away the most tolerable show that my kids watch.

You know, a Bluey game in the style of Mario & Luigi or MRPG would be great. Get them hooked on turn based while their young.

they turned Bluey into an Xbox Series X
MIC332-bluey-16x9-FINAL-c5e8e03b774c2c117cb7-1024x576.png

We’re thrilled to introduce a custom Bluey themed Xbox Series X console. The Xbox Series X console’s vibrant color and design exude Bluey’s high energy and lovable personality, and the complimentary controller also features Bluey’s sister, Bingo.

Adventure awaits as you now have a chance to win this console and controller by following Xbox and retweeting the Xbox sweepstakes tweet. The action begins today and wraps up on December 13th, 2023.
just one example of the epic adventures you'll get into in the new Bluey™ game, which is out now.

Back
Top Bottom